Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• twelve chance to refuse

Don to believe

do not pay more cinical supports, yee see the lie!

and for more ye Lies - look. East - east is cruel but not so cinical lie to ye

This thread has been on this forum for 6 weeks without translation or objection.......... and on the learning Forum.
    Where is the Learning element?

Comment

Originally posted by Riposte View Post
      This thread has been on this forum for 6 weeks without translation or objection.......... and on the learning Forum.
      clearly someone missed the fact that Zoli is banned... what more would you like? to erase his memory completely by removing his posts?

as for education and learning... i have learned that Zoli was a person that didn't adhere to the rules

Comment

Originally posted by Kiddeh View Post
        clearly someone missed the fact that Zoli is banned... what more would you like? to erase his memory completely by removing his posts?

as for education and learning... i have learned that Zoli was a person that didn't adhere to the rules
        Best of luck with the book !!
        Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is mystery, Today is a gift.

Comment

Originally posted by sheelbee View Post
          Best of luck with the book !!
          what book would that be sheelbee? by chance are you suggesting that learning is impossible unless it's in a book?

Comment

Originally posted by Riposte View Post
            Ahh Rip. Never heard the phrase, "Don't trouble trouble till trouble troubles you"?

If you go digging for where a moderator overlooked something no doubt you'll find one or two. But it wasn't overlooked -- it was left there for a reason.

And your motive in resurrecting that single post is?
            'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Originally posted by Rashers View Post
              I know! I know! I know!!!

Comment

what book would that be sheelbee? by chance are you suggesting that learning is impossible unless it's in a book?
                A likkle birdie told me you were re writing "How to Gain Friends and Influence People" is that a fact !!!!

Comment

A likkle birdie told me you were re writing "How to Gain Friends and Influence People" is that a fact !!!!
                  Your very well informed... i am indeed working on my own edition simultaneously with "How to spot the idiot in the room for Dummies"

I know it's probably the second one your more interested in as I've made it an easier read for anyone who has difficulty... but they aren't being printed till i finish which could be by the end of the year due to my busy schedule...

so in the mean time feel free to buy How to Win Friends and Influence People it's the book I've based my ideas around though i have expanded on some of the hypothesis... you should note though i can't promise it'll work for you... some people are just beyond helping... enjoy

Comment

Your very well informed... i am indeed working on my own edition simultaneously with "How to spot the idiot in the room for Dummies"

I know it's probably the second one your more interested in as I've made it an easier read for anyone who has difficulty... but they aren't being printed till i finish which could be by the end of the year due to my busy schedule...

so in the mean time feel free to buy How to Win Friends and Influence People it's the book I've based my ideas around though i have expanded on some of the hypothesis... you should note though i can't promise it'll work for you... some people are just beyond helping... enjoy
                    There you go Kiddo it's working already, what a brilliant idea to change the title, inspiring, only a genius like you could do that...........Any other gems in the pipeline ? here's one for ya "Gone with the Storm" just doesn't have that edge to it, but knowing you Kiddo you'll come up with something special.............I'm counting on you now.........dont disappoint....Good chap.

Comment

Originally posted by Rashers View Post
                      Ahh Rip. Never heard the phrase, "Don't trouble trouble till trouble troubles you"?

If you go digging for where a moderator overlooked something no doubt you'll find one or two. But it wasn't overlooked -- it was left there for a reason.

As we are discussing this in Pms Rashers ........ I'll leave discussing my motives till another time.

Comment

There you go Kiddo it's working already, what a brilliant idea to change the title, inspiring, only a genius like you could do that...........Any other gems in the pipeline ? here's one for ya "Gone with the Storm" just doesn't have that edge to it, but knowing you Kiddo you'll come up with something special.............I'm counting on you now.........dont disappoint....Good chap.
                        well changing the title seemed a necessity considering I changed and improved the ideas given in the book also people could get the books confused which would be terrible for my publisher... but then again I don't expect some one of "Royal Standing" to understand the complexity's of the publishing industry...

an no other gems... i have my projects for the moment and to be fair I'm on overload already... but perhaps you can get your advisers to help you get that book out and about if you feel so strongly about it... and i know you'd prefer my help but I'm afraid i will have to disappoint

Comment

well changing the title seemed a necessity considering I changed and improved the ideas given in the book also people could get the books confused which would be terrible for my publisher... but then again I don't expect some one of "Royal Standing" to understand the complexity's of the publishing industry...

an no other gems... i have my projects for the moment and to be fair I'm on overload already... but perhaps you can get your advisers to help you get that book out and about if you feel so strongly about it... and i know you'd prefer my help but I'm afraid i will have to disappoint
                          Isn't it amazing out of so much comes a little "gem"....overload, now that's the word I have been looking for................overload, must remember that....Thanks again your an inspiration to us all....Good chap.

Comment

Isn't it amazing out of so much comes a little "gem"....overload, now that's the word I have been looking for................overload, must remember that....Thanks again your an inspiration to us all....Good chap.
                            glad i could be of service

Comment

glad i could be of service
                              Now, that didn't hurt, did it ???? Jolly Good chap.

Comment

Working...
                              X