RE:- Jane Lyons, the Genealogist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE:- Jane Lyons, the Genealogist

I have just had an Email from one of the Genealogy sites that I use... It is about "Jane Lyons" she is one of Irelands researchers, it is possible that some of you may have heard about her. Well it seems that Jane had to stay in Hospital for a while. I thought I would post her message here for you all to read....

.................................................. .........................................

Those of you who have known me a while know that I was in hospital for the month of February and whilst I was, my family stayed in the Bru Columbanus Charity centre for free. That is my family of 3 children, ex husband, 2 sisters and my kids friends who all came down to Cork from Dublin. And, I have to say it was fantastic that there was somewhere for my family to stay and that they had no money worries on top of all the worry I was giving them whilst I slept my way through a few weeks of my life.

My daughter Sinead O'Brien is going to run in a mini marathon on behalf of Bru Columbanus centre and I was thinking that maybe there are people on this list who might appreciate the help that Bru Columbanus gives to people whose family are ill in some way.

The link to Sineads run event is below - thanks.
    Jane

http://www.mycharity.ie/event/bimbo_runs/
Working...
X