Locked avator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locked avator

Somehow my avator is locked into my sons.....everytime he changes his avatar.....mine does likewise....how can I change this....
    It is what it is.

Originally posted by Pammy View Post
    Somehow my avator is locked into my sons.....everytime he changes his avatar.....mine does likewise....how can I change this....
    See if you can change now to one you prefer... though you look gorgeous in that one.
    'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Delete his homepage from your facebook bridge settings & replace with your own.
      UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Simple solution Pammy. If your Avatar is locked just don't give it any more drink LOL.
        Off thread I know but Ardnacrusha Bob ain't here. ROFL
        noli illegitimi carborundum

Comment

pammy mine does the same anytime i change my profile picture on fb it changes here

Comment

how come?? mine doest do that..and how come your pages here are associated with facebook??? thats all strange..

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
              how come?? mine doest do that..and how come your pages here are associated with facebook??? thats all strange..
              Not at all strange there's a Facebook bridge setting within your forum
              Settings.
              UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Working...
              X