This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All members please read

Last night and again today we had situations arise because of events that happened on another forum. There is an expression....what goes on tour stays on tour......and that equally applies here. This is a forum that has NO connection to any other, therefore, ANYTHING that happened elsewhere should NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES be raised here. If a member does wish to engage in cross forum references please confine it to PMs. We have a good, well moderated forum here so any contravention of this request will elicit a strong reaction from the Mods.

Originally posted by Womblemum View Post
    Last night and again today we had situations arise because of events that happened on another forum. There is an expression....what goes on tour stays on tour......and that equally applies here. This is a forum that has NO connection to any other, therefore, ANYTHING that happened elsewhere should NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES be raised here. If a member does wish to engage in cross forum references please confine it to PMs. We have a good, well moderated forum here so any contravention of this request will elicit a strong reaction from the Mods.
    well said.....agreed
    The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Totally agree.
      We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

I 2nd that statement ..womble ...couldnt have put it better myself

Comment

Well said Dolores!!
          UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Supported a hundred percent.......

Comment

very well said.

Comment

Well I DONT agree...
                It is what it is.

Comment

Go back to bed Pam hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Pammy View Post
                    Well I DONT agree...
                    Theres always someone

Comment

Well I thought She was banned last week..that Pam one

Comment

Ah feck off...............listen I have been in bed the last few days with the usual.....couldnt sleep a wink literally....so came down and saw ya were on.....by the time I got a cuppa.....ya were gone......was goin to have a natter.....tell Willy a big thank you from me....for his "offer".....Im so excited....

And Bigmember.....mmmmm like your name......Welcome..
                        It is what it is.

Comment

Well I DONT agree...
                          Well I don't agree or disagree with the directive from WM but I am a little unsure about the thread itself. It's subtitled as dublin.ie/forum. Rashers himself has spoken about his dreadful experience on the other side.....so does that mean that the thread stays but people cannot mention names of posters from the other side?....otherwise it's ok to talk about the other side?

Comment

Lombard .....before this gets out of control.....its just my zany sense of humour....lol.........................of course I agree with Womble.....she knows that..
                            It is what it is.

Comment

Lombard .....before this gets out of control.....its just my zany sense of humour....lol.........................of course I agree with Womble.....she knows that..
                              No Pammy I know that...lol... and WM will not let it get out of control but I'm a bit confused as to what we can use the thread for or if it's really needed at all. There is loads of nice stuff to chit chat about.....we don't really need a thread like this one....

Comment

Working...
                              X