Another fight on my hands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another fight on my hands

The wrong oven delivered, feck feck and more fecks - my day will be spent trying to prove they were wrong and I am right. I am almost past it, God is no one competent any more?????????????
    Last edited by Gatsby; 02-07-2011, 01:47 AM.

no theyre not...im in battle with my fecking dr again....i signed up for a cardiac rehab progam at this cardiologists today and he sent a fax to my own cardiologist saying i didnt want to be his patient anymore...they phoned me in a panic....so i phoned the other git...and he argued with me that i was better being his patient.....i reminded the git that he almost kilt me 3 years ago......and the only reason i was even thinking of going to his rehab place was his daughter runs it and not him..............sooooooooooo now i have to go to my own dr tomorrow and sniffle and whine to get myself back on his fecking list..........im ready for murder

Comment

Incompetent brastrads MKM, mine is only a cooker but I am sick an tired of incometents making our lives harder than they should be

Comment

Nearly sorted - got and I proved the oven I wanted does exist. Its on the internet but they use intranet and it costs less

Wrong cooker removed yesterday after my rant in the shop and chosed one will be delivered soon

I am tired of it all

Comment

Originally posted by Red Biddy View Post
          Nearly sorted - got and I proved the oven I wanted does exist. Its on the internet but they use intranet and it costs less

Wrong cooker removed yesterday after my rant in the shop and chosed one will be delivered soon

I am tired of it all
          Hang in there RB. Don't let the bastards grind you down.

Comment

Mucker, they make it hard for us over 60 phlebs. Lost 100 pounds because of the claim, lost 100 pounds because the assessor had to come out.

Insurance is a big con - claimed once before in my life about 30 years ago.

They say it is because of bogus claims. I asked them why they did not check each claiment's record? they refused to explain

Comment

Wrong cooker delivered 2 weeks ago. Returned. Correct cooker received on Wednesday and they wanted the wrong one returned

I roared fuck off and check your papers and your computer. they left

Comment

Sorted and I am down 150 pounds

Comment

pain in the bum biddy but at least your sorted as you say..some things are never resolved..like my friggin indoor pool..my mysterious disease, and why the hell everyone else wins the lotto and i dont....ugh

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                    pain in the bum biddy but at least your sorted as you say..some things are never resolved..like my friggin indoor pool..my mysterious disease, and why the hell everyone else wins the lotto and i dont....ugh
                    what tabs are you on???? Biddys post was back in July....jaysus, she's probably burnt out the new oven by now....go back to bed and pick up your brain when getting up the next time! xxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by Womblemum View Post
                      what tabs are you on???? Biddys post was back in July....jaysus, she's probably burnt out the new oven by now....go back to bed and pick up your brain when getting up the next time! xxxxxx
                      Jaysus yer really givin it to the Canadians today.
                      Is it cos they opted out of the Kyoto Agreement on Climate change?
                      Never know ye were such an environmentalist.
                      A mentalist, now thats a different story.

Comment

Originally posted by Ballinamoe View Post
                        Jaysus yer really givin it to the Canadians today.
                        Is it cos they opted out of the Kyoto Agreement on Climate change?
                        Never know ye were such an environmentalist.
                        A mentalist, now thats a different story.
                        Was just asking Reggie if she had a day spare for a road trip before christmas..............

Comment

Was just asking Reggie if she had a day spare for a road trip before christmas..............
                          Jaysus yed need more than a day to get to Canada.
                          And I hate to break it to you, but yed probably drown if ya try to drive there.

Comment

Originally posted by Ballinamoe View Post
                            Jaysus yed need more than a day to get to Canada.
                            And I hate to break it to you, but yed probably drown if ya try to drive there.
                            the destination I had in mind was a tad closer and no passports required, however, we would of course be bringing some assault materials

Comment

the destination I had in mind was a tad closer and no passports required, however, we would of course be bringing some assault materials
                              Ye wouldnt get that other wan past the Kildare retail outlet. ROFLMAO.
                              Even if ya did yed have to stop for refreshments in Portlaoise with the lower core head then a few glasses of Vino.

Comment

Working...
                              X