X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facts and Figures.

Unbiassed observations only.

.net:

Currently Active Users: 46 (12 members and 34 guests)

Mucker, Mykidsmom, Nalomeduro, joan mack, L Blackman, mai, Gatsby, bojangles, admin, Red Biddy

.ie:

There are currently 110 users online. 18 members and 92 guests

‎Mucker ‎breener ‎cbrsimon ‎Clint ‎joequinn ‎kennedp1 ‎mamma bear ‎mitch ‎tonybradley50 ‎trishwish ‎twangman

and hopefully some of the guests will join up and start posting....

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
      and hopefully some of the guests will join up and start posting....
      In the past hour 9 topics have been active on .ie.

On .net 17 topics have been active.

Less people here but more activity.

Not an opinion but an honest observation.

Comment

I agree MKM. this forum is not and never has been a clique - we are genuine people with something to say and can debate in an adult way without offending

If people are watching and want to join in then there are light topics they could engage in, like the last letter topic

When I first found forums many years ago I too was afraid to join in but took the plunge, had fun, had tears etc and learned to be myself with my on line penfriends

Any messers are soon found out by Rashers and his possee and shown the door

Comment

i think eventually it evens out...i was over checking mail on .ie just now too..i wont post though...said i wouldnt ..but its difficult to keep from saying something at times lol...i like some of the topics lol....but we can have that here too..

Comment

Originally posted by Mucker View Post
            In the past hour 9 topics have been active on .ie.

On .net 17 topics have been active.

Less people here but more activity.

Not an opinion but an honest observation.
            Cos we know we wont be shot down I think when we opn our gobs

Comment

on a good note though i heard the new thread approval over there was really fast today....im being positive hehe

Comment

I am confused as usual - I was blonde as a young child. Are we talking about our forum or the other side?

Comment

both liz...and yer not blonde by any means hehehee...

i love it here and i agree...its a place you can let your hair down and be honest...but in all honesty weve been here a while it'll take new members a while to settle down.....like you said it comes with time...

Comment

Originally posted by Red Biddy View Post
                    Cos we know we wont be shot down I think when we opn our gobs
                    Very true. More people on .ie but more activity on .net

Check it out for yourself and tell us what you see.

Comment

And in the meantime I am moving closer to the grim reaper and these people will never have the pleasure of knowing me ha ha ha its a jole!

Comment

Originally posted by Mucker View Post
                        Very true. More people on .ie but more activity on .net

Check it out for yourself and tell us what you see.
                        Mucker I think a lot are looking in for a laugh and wont post, a bloody shame, May check it out later

Comment

Originally posted by Red Biddy View Post
                          Mucker I think a lot are looking in for a laugh and wont post, a bloody shame, May check it out later
                          See those people that are looking in for a laugh? They'd have a better laugh if they got involved.

When you check it out later, let us know what you find.

Comment

I checked and Oblers post to members has decended into music videos. What a shame.

Comment

well i think the grim reaper liz has a bita sense, hes leaving us alone hehe...

i think both forums are beneficial mucker.....ive been a member over there for more than 4 years id say....and ive met the most incredible people whove become friends, reconnected with a bunch who were and are friends....and met so many nice interesting people i will be forever grateful i found the site........but this forum now is home to me...and its evolving every day into a more established site...but to my mind it wins hands down because we arent tied to the same restrictions as the dcc site is...

Comment

Working...
                              X