HSE are a shower of gits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HSE are a shower of gits

Bloody HSE!! We brought our daughter up for her 12 month boosters this morning only to be told they only had 1 of the vaccinations in stock in the GP's practise & they wouldn't give it to her until they had the second vaccination in stock. A bloody waste of our time taking roisin out in the rain just for that. They should've had the courtesy to ring us & reschedule the visit. My husband has lodged a complaint with the HSE about this & we have to bring her up to the dr's again next week to get the two boosters. Arrrghhhhhh!!!
    UP THE DUBS!!!

Originally posted by Suzieq View Post
    Bloody HSE!! We brought our daughter up for her 12 month boosters this morning only to be told they only had 1 of the vaccinations in stock in the GP's practise & they wouldn't give it to her until they had the second vaccination in stock. A bloody waste of our time taking roisin out in the rain just for that. They should've had the courtesy to ring us & reschedule the visit. My husband has lodged a complaint with the HSE about this & we have to bring her up to the dr's again next week to get the two boosters. Arrrghhhhhh!!!
    My wife took yesterday off for an appointment in the Mater...she has been waiting over 6 months for it...when she went yesterday she was told that the Consultant had retired ...and she should have been informed ...told her to come back at the end of September......she had to take a day out of her holidays to go yesterday.....they don't give a shite
    The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
      My wife took yesterday off for an appointment in the Mater...she has been waiting over 6 months for it...when she went yesterday she was told that the Consultant had retired ...and she should have been informed ...told her to come back at the end of September......she had to take a day out of her holidays to go yesterday.....they don't give a shite
      I know it's a disgrace & Dinny we had an appointment for temple st last week which was rescheduled for august & at least temple st had the courtesy to let us know in advance that 'due to unforseen circumstances' the eye dr was not available last week. Hubby said to me that our health system is a mess & I hope Dr Reilly will sort the mess out too!!
      UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

I know it's a disgrace & Dinny we had an appointment for temple st last week which was rescheduled for august & at least temple st had the courtesy to let us know in advance that 'due to unforseen circumstances' the eye dr was not available last week. Hubby said to me that our health system is a mess & I hope Dr Reilly will sort the mess out too!!
        I'd say Dr Reilly will make a good go of it Suzie....better than that mess of a person Harney
        The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

holy god im glad i didnt get sick in dublin...

Comment

Question: Has anyone on here ever been diagnosed with H pylori ? I recently discovered I had it and have been on a double dose of antibiotics,I didn't realise it could cause so many other problems!

Comment

willie had it marie...it took him 5 months on antibiotics, he lost about 3 stone and the last restaurant he ate in was closed by the health dept...cos its a reportable disease here...very serious...he was sweating bullets.....the sweat smelled really bad....and he couldnt eat anything at all for weeks....he was really really sick..

thankfully they seemed to have gotten it clear but anytime he was stomach issues the drs take it very seriously...

how are you doing??

Comment

Poor Willie Helen,I know it is very painful,I think I have had it for quite awhile,but it doesn't show up on a normal blood test,luckily I saw a Nurse Practitioner last time and she did the proper tests,God bless Her! I can't imagine where I got it as I eat out fairly often.Mind you I wouldn't mind losing 3 stone,but not like that,lol.Well thanks for sharing Helen,I wondered if anyone else had it and how they got on!

Comment

i hope it turns around for you pretty soon marie, willie couldnt eat anything at all for ages and when he did ...the pain....and fever would start.....he found water was the only thing that didnt start him off being sick again..when it was all over and he tested normal again...they kept doing the tests....but when hed had all the tests done he had to eat a ton of natural yogurt and put some natural things back into his stomach.....hopefully marie his was an exceptional case and it wont last that long with you and you'll be ok soon.....have they redone the tests yet?? hugs..........

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                    i hope it turns around for you pretty soon marie, willie couldnt eat anything at all for ages and when he did ...the pain....and fever would start.....he found water was the only thing that didnt start him off being sick again..when it was all over and he tested normal again...they kept doing the tests....but when hed had all the tests done he had to eat a ton of natural yogurt and put some natural things back into his stomach.....hopefully marie his was an exceptional case and it wont last that long with you and you'll be ok soon.....have they redone the tests yet?? hugs..........
                    I took the pills for 10 days Helen,but they were making me very dizzy and unsteady on my feet,and feeling really sick,I was worried living alone and all,so I stopped taking them yesterday, I will see the nurse on monday and wait for her wrath lol,I do feel a bit better now,Thanks Hellen.I do want to remind people with bad heartburn to always get it checked out too! I hope Willie is doing well now bless Him!

Comment

yes he is marie and you will be too...just a matter of time although is there a way maybe get someone to stay with you or you stay with someone while you take the pills....you really need to take them..and i understand you not wanting to be alone while you do..mind you the dizziness etc etc could be cos you arent eating...is there anything you can eat to keep your strenght up that doesnt make you ill? really wish you were closer...hugs

Comment

I think helicobactor(sp) pylori has only fairly recently been found to be the
                        main cause of stomach ulcers- not stress, lifestyle etc as was previously
                        thought.....the guy who discovered it was apparently trying to convince
                        the medical world for years about this, and was ridiculed......

Comment

Originally posted by maire View Post
                          Question: Has anyone on here ever been diagnosed with H pylori ? I recently discovered I had it and have been on a double dose of antibiotics,I didn't realise it could cause so many other problems!
                          Originally posted by maire View Post
                          I took the pills for 10 days Helen,but they were making me very dizzy and unsteady on my feet,and feeling really sick,I was worried living alone and all,so I stopped taking them yesterday, I will see the nurse on monday and wait for her wrath lol,I do feel a bit better now,Thanks Hellen.I do want to remind people with bad heartburn to always get it checked out too! I hope Willie is doing well now bless Him!
                          Just seen this Marie, sorry to see you have this, my daughter had it, it is treated here with antibiotics which is triple therapy. It is a very intense form of antibiotics and she said if you get sick on the treatment it is no good, so be sure to get motilium or stemitil tablets to make sure you don't get sick. Stemitil are given for Vertigo, so maybe if you had these they would stop your dizziness... and the motilium would stop nausea.Hope you get better soon.
                          It's nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.

Comment

Suzie that is not really the HSE's fault the 12mth and 13mth Vac is given in your Dr so it was up to your Dr to make sure this was in stock and if not, to inform you of this and reschedule the appointment. Some Dr ring the people the day before to Confirm the appointment so really it is your Dr fault , not the HSE, in this case.
                            It's nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie View Post
                              Suzie that is not really the HSE's fault the 12mth and 13mth Vac is given in your Dr so it was up to your Dr to make sure this was in stock and if not, to inform you of this and reschedule the appointment. Some Dr ring the people the day before to Confirm the appointment so really it is your Dr fault , not the HSE, in this case.
                              Thx Reggie, my hubby has already sent a complaint in & I agree the GP should've informed us before yesterday. Now come to think of it we are not sure if they did have our phone numbers to hand. If it happens again I am sure we'll take our business elsewhere. What way does your practise with this??
                              UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X