Yes! I would love that.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes! I would love that.

Three friends from the local congregation were asked, 'When you're in your casket, and friends and congregation members are mourning over you, what would you like them to say?'

Artie said: 'I would like them to say I was a wonderful husband, a fine spiritual leader, and a great family man.'
    Eugene commented: 'I would like them to say I was a wonderful teacher and servant of God who made a huge difference in people's lives.'
    Al said: 'I'd like them to say, 'Look, he's moving!'

lmao xx dee

Comment

roflmao hehehheeh...

hey and thats exactly what id like them to say about me..i keep telling the kids i want to be cremated..but to make damn sure im dead first hehe

Comment

Hi!!! MyKidsmom

You are an

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
        roflmao hehehheeh...

hey and thats exactly what id like them to say about me..i keep telling the kids i want to be cremated..but to make damn sure im dead first hehe

Comment

awwww.......i hope not any time soon though hehehhee...i can wait to have wings lol.......

did i ever mention the time i called the cops cos i found a body under a tree in the park over the street from my house..

they arrived with body bags, yellow tape....etc etc...and sealed off the area...and when the aul guy woke up he almost shit himself...

Comment

Hello Deirdre

It's good to laugh

Kind regards.

Originally posted by Deirdre View Post
            lmao xx dee

Comment

yes....it is....a laugh a day should be mandatory lol..

Comment

Working...
              X