Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message to all Members.

Message to All Members,

Over the past while we'd noticed more and more references to the other Forum. We mods have been guilty of this too. As this forum here is a separate entity and in no way connected to the other forum, we would ask that people please refrain from making reference to dublin.ie here and also to the members or incidents that arise there. This is a new start for many of us, and we'd like to keep it clear of any bitterness that could escape to over here. Everyone is welcome here under their own merit and their history here is a clean slate.

Thank you all..

The Mod Crew.

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
    Message to All Members,

Over the past while we'd noticed more and more references to the other Forum. We mods have been guilty of this too. As this forum here is a separate entity and in no way connected to the other forum, we would ask that people please refrain from making reference to dublin.ie here and also to the members or incidents that arise there. This is a new start for many of us, and we'd like to keep it clear of any bitterness that could escape to over here. Everyone is welcome here under their own merit and their history here is a clean slate.

Thank you all..

The Mod Crew.
    No Probs............
    It's nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie View Post
      No Probs............
      Was it you Reggie lol............

Comment

Originally posted by eithne View Post
        Was it you Reggie lol............
        Shurrup you , ye rat ye..........

Comment

Shurrup you , ye rat ye..........
          ah sure you always say the nicest things love you............

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
            Message to All Members,

Thank you all..

The Mod Crew.
            All references or just the controversal bits ??
            Everything is self-evident.

Comment

I'm startin to feel like a child here now. I understand there is probably things going on behind the scenes but it's like a scene from Harry Potter he who must not be mentioned

Comment

Originally posted by jeangenie View Post
                I'm startin to feel like a child here now. I understand there is probably things going on behind the scenes but it's like a scene from Harry Potter he who must not be mentioned
                llol,

Comment

Originally posted by jeangenie View Post
                  I've no idea what's going on 'behind the scenes' JG... but if ye find out let me know... lol !!

On a serious note though... I'd be hoping that moderating here stays relatively light... except for feckers that hijack threads... like the pair above.
                  Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
                    I've no idea what's going on 'behind the scenes' JG... but if ye find out let me know... lol !!

On a serious note though... I'd be hoping that moderating here stays relatively light... except for feckers that hijack threads... like the pair above.
                    Thank Gawd ye said the PAIR above , I thought you meant me, aul mate....

Comment

Thank Gawd ye said the PAIR above , I thought you meant me, aul mate....
                      Bad news for the Coven the wet weather is likely to continue during the Summer Solstice thus restricting Broom flights over the Newgrange site. For those hardy souls who intend to fly anyway Serge Knickers not recommended.
                      noli illegitimi carborundum

Comment

how many times do i have to tell you....the coven doesnt need knickers...............lol

Comment

Originally posted by one eye View Post
                          Bad news for the Coven the wet weather is likely to continue during the Summer Solstice thus restricting Broom flights over the Newgrange site. For those hardy souls who intend to fly anyway Serge Knickers not recommended.
                          I really am too tired now, but I know where ye live, so I'll just go to your gaff and personally batter ye with me broom on behalf of all the coven members. As MKM says , us coven members go commando...............

Now Shurrup U, I'm going to bed so don't start on me or I'll rip your bleedin head off.

Comment

I really am too tired now, but I know where ye live, so I'll just go to your gaff and personally batter ye with me broom on behalf of all the coven members. As MKM says , us coven members go commando...............

Now Shurrup U, I'm going to bed so don't start on me or I'll rip your bleedin head off.
                            Commando hags on brooms a thought too awful to contemplate. Nighty night.
                            noli illegitimi carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by one eye View Post
                              Commando hags on brooms a thought too awful to contemplate. Nighty night.
                              Oh gawd.... knickerless hags on broomsticks.... nightmares tonight!
                              'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Working...
                              X