This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abusive and/or bullying PMs!

Please note: PMs of an abusive, bullying or baiting nature will not be tolerated.

One such PM has been brought to my attention and it's content is in no way acceptable.

Such PMs could at best result in a 3 day ban, or perhaps longer up to a full ban depending on the content of the PM.
    'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

This keeps coming up... who's sending all these PM s ??
    Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
      This keeps coming up... who's sending all these PM s ??
      I'm only talking about one that was passed along to me earlier. The person that received it wants to let things lie and no further action be taken.

But my message stands. The behaviour mentioned is not only unwelcome on the board in general, but also in PMs.
      'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Doing your bullying, baitin' and abusin' on PM is unfair on the rest of us who like to read that sort of thing.
        Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Doing your bullying, baitin' and abusin' on PM is unfair on the rest of us who like to read that sort of thing.
          Watch it or i'll bait your head off.
          Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is mystery, Today is a gift.

Comment

Originally posted by sheelbee View Post
            Watch it or i'll bait your head off.
            I suspect that there are two sides to this story. Some people are expert at baiting without appearing to be and provoke a reaction.
            Glad you got it cleared up Rashers.
            noli illegitimi carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by Rashers View Post
              Please note: PMs of an abusive, bullying or baiting nature will not be tolerated.

One such PM has been brought to my attention and it's content is in no way acceptable.

Such PMs could at best result in a 3 day ban, or perhaps longer up to a full ban depending on the content of the PM.
              For the life of me I cannot understand why someone would want to be abusive through a pm. I always thought the motive behind bullying etc was to ridicule someone in public. This practice is akin to the anonymous nasty phone call that we have all experienced at some time or other........You are so right Rashers to nip this sort of thing in the bud.

Comment

Speaking of PM's ....When someone sends you a pm and you click on it....and it then brings you into their profile page but there is no pm content....how does a poster do that and why...does anyone know.

Comment

Originally posted by Riposte
                  Maybe we should have an ...."Abuse Me Here" ......thread?
                  "No children allowed"

Comment

Go to
                    www.abusebaitanbully.com for all your abusive needs
                    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Guys, I am getting really annoyed at the remarks some of you are making. The reason behind this post is an action by the mods to pre-empt problems. The same problems which some of you who seem to think this is a joke have been speaking out against elsewhere! You can't have it everyway. Either you trust the mods to make a decision without joking or questioning or you have a situation which you say you abhor. Which is it to be??????

Comment

Originally posted by one eye View Post
                        I suspect that there are two sides to this story. Some people are expert at baiting without appearing to be and provoke a reaction.
                        Glad you got it cleared up Rashers.
                        One eye, you are smarter than you look lol......

Comment

Sorry mods did not pay enough attention to the thread, and yes agree abusive pms are out of order........

Comment

Originally posted by eithne View Post
                            Sorry mods did not pay enough attention to the thread, and yes agree abusive pms are out of order........
                            Will you oil them wheels and try and keep up, I know it's early but we have to press on.

Comment

Have just gotten out of bed...............I will start paying attention lol....

Comment

Working...
                              X