Positive Thoughts and Prayers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positive Thoughts and Prayers.

Hiye , I don't know if I'm posting this on the right thread, but we just got some very bad news that a friend of ours has been given six weeks to live. Now I know not alot of people are into prayer now, but if you are could you please pray and if your not could you please think positive thoughts. I know these work as a very good friend of mine is living proof it works, so I'm hoping this will work for our Lovely Friend Joe.
    It's nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.

Originally posted by Reggie View Post
    Hiye , I don't know if I'm posting this on the right thread, but we just got some very bad news that a friend of ours has been given six weeks to live. Now I know not alot of people are into prayer now, but if you are could you please pray and if your not could you please think positive thoughts. I know these work as a very good friend of mine is living proof it works, so I'm hoping this will work for our Lovely Friend Joe.
    Positive healing thoughts and energy are on their way to your friend Joe.
    'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Reggie

Good luck to your friend Joe and I hope that he has positive thoughts of his own and has made his piece with all his family and friends it must be a terrible time for him. I wish him well.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Patch View Post
        Reggie

Good luck to your friend Joe and I hope that he has positive thoughts of his own and has made his piece with all his family and friends it must be a terrible time for him. I wish him well.
        He is just worried about his family and friends and that they are all right and will be when he is gone, he is such a gent.

Comment

Reggie positive thoughts and prayers winging their way to Joe and his family....x
          It is what it is.

Comment

He is just worried about his family and friends and that they are all right and will be when he is gone, he is such a gent.
            Aw Reggie my heart goes out to Joe his beloved family and to all of his lovely friend's especially yourself I will light a candle and pray for all of yiou hugs xxxx dee

Comment

I too will keep your friend Joe in my thoughts and Prayers Reggie.

Comment

Originally posted by mickjoe View Post
                I too will keep your friend Joe in my thoughts and Prayers Reggie.
                all out thought...joe and kath
                Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

very sad reggie, my prayers and thoughts are certainly with him and all his family and friends.....i believe totally in the power of prayer keeping positive and always keeping belief in the future...4 years ago i was told on my return from ireland to prepare my family, organize my affairs and if i was lucky i had 6 months at the outside.......soooooooooooo i had a heart biopsy today and who do you think did it except the dr who gave me the news 4 years ago..i told him this morning to please keep his predictions to himself ..

good luck to your friend reggie and tell him from me he has so much power within himself to fight the fight..

love....

Comment

Awww reg that's sad news indeed, my thoughts & prayers are with your friend Joe & his family. Please God he'll get through this.
                    UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzieq View Post
                      Awww reg that's sad news indeed, my thoughts & prayers are with your friend Joe & his family. Please God he'll get through this.
                      Reggie, sending all the positive thoughts joe's way, and to you dear friend and all those around joe who love him

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                        very sad reggie, my prayers and thoughts are certainly with him and all his family and friends.....i believe totally in the power of prayer keeping positive and always keeping belief in the future...4 years ago i was told on my return from ireland to prepare my family, organize my affairs and if i was lucky i had 6 months at the outside.......soooooooooooo i had a heart biopsy today and who do you think did it except the dr who gave me the news 4 years ago..i told him this morning to please keep his predictions to himself ..

good luck to your friend reggie and tell him from me he has so much power within himself to fight the fight..

love....
                        Thanks everyone, and hopefully Helen , Joe will still be here with us in years to come... Great to hear positive stories like this ...

Comment

All positive thoughts to Joe and also for you and his family.
                          You got to have a twinkle in your wrinkle.

Comment

I'm going to hit the hay soon, but I have to say knowing that all you good people were praying or thinking positive thoughts is great, as I know anyone that posts here are genuine. I will let you know how it is going with Joe. Thank you all again.

Comment

I'm going to hit the hay soon, but I have to say knowing that all you good people were praying or thinking positive thoughts is great, as I know anyone that posts here are genuine. I will let you know how it is going with Joe. Thank you all again.
                              Nite buddy

Comment

Working...
                              X