Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should paedophiles face the death penalty?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should paedophiles face the death penalty?

What do the panel think?
    It is what it is.

Originally posted by Pammy View Post
    What do the panel think?
    not sure i agree with the death penalty , but jesus some of the sentences they get are ridiculously small and an insult .
    either way the key should be thrown away in my opinion and never let them out again

Comment

Originally posted by samblackrose View Post
      not sure i agree with the death penalty , but jesus some of the sentences they get are ridiculously small and an insult .
      either way the key should be thrown away in my opinion and never let them out again
      My view exactly.......nobody but nobody has the right to take another's life......but these people while after doing their time.....get out and will almost definitely reoffend......castration of some kind or locked up for life would be the only thing in my opinion.
      It is what it is.

Comment

difficult one to answer
        I do not believe in the death penalty but having said that, if anyone interfered with my child I might just kill them myself

Comment

Originally posted by Pammy View Post
          My view exactly.......nobody but nobody has the right to take another's life......but these people while after doing their time.....get out and will almost definitely reoffend......castration of some kind or locked up for life would be the only thing in my opinion.
          not the death penalty...but a very long time in prison and some sort of labour to earn their keep.....with very restricted recreation facilities
          Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigby View Post
            difficult one to answer
            I do not believe in the death penalty but having said that, if anyone interfered with my child I might just kill them myself
            Yes I thought someone would say that......and I did think of that myself as I was posting...............and I suppose till it happens to you .........and of course hopefully it never would......then it is a hard one to answer.............but letting these people out on the streets after a "term" in jail is ludicrous...
            It is what it is.

Comment

well i read this article recently on rehabilitating criminals....and it seems pedophiles are the group least likely to be rehabilitated.....

sooooooooooooo ......figure how much it costs to monitor a convicted pedophile for the rest of his life.......and figure how much a blast of electricity costs........hmmmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                well i read this article recently on rehabilitating criminals....and it seems pedophiles are the group least likely to be rehabilitated.....

sooooooooooooo ......figure how much it costs to monitor a convicted pedophile for the rest of his life.......and figure how much a blast of electricity costs........hmmmmm...
                No Helen I cannot agree with you on this one..............if they were castrated chemically or medically would that not suffice.....
                It is what it is.

Comment

would that be crocodile clips on certain parts
                  Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
                    would that be crocodile clips on certain parts
                    Now you dont be makin jokes on my serious thread or I'll report with the button!!!
                    It is what it is.

Comment

pam we had a convicted pedophile released into the community in whitby last week.....hes been at it for years....convicted let out...convicted let out...so now hes decided to move to whitby......they published his picture in the paper....hes got almost 24 hr monitoring...hes restricted from living close to kids, or attending functions kids are at ...whitby is a family area with tons of parks...schools...kids playing on the streets....i dont even know what to say eh..... its horrifying....

Comment

pam we had a convicted pedophile released into the community in whitby last week.....hes been at it for years....convicted let out...convicted let out...so now hes decided to move to whitby......they published his picture in the paper....hes got almost 24 hr monitoring...hes restricted from living close to kids, or attending functions kids are at ...whitby is a family area with tons of parks...schools...kids playing on the streets....i dont even know what to say eh..... its horrifying....
                        They would not need the Death penalty if they touched my grandchildren I would personally annihilate them

Comment

they should be castrated chemically (though what do you do with a woman paedophile) .......and paedophile tattooed across there foreheads for all to see
                          The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Originally posted by bigby View Post
                            difficult one to answer
                            {They would not need the death penalty if they touched my grandchildren I would personally annihilate them.} quote from Dee...

Sorry I don't know how to do quote twice..

Why, if we don't believe in the death penalty, we are quite happy to become the executioner ???

This brings on another question........
                            If someone is given a death sentence, say in the case of a paedophile, would it be right to let the parent flip the switch. ???
                            You got to have a twinkle in your wrinkle.

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
                              they should be castrated chemically (though what do you do with a woman paedophile) .......and paedophile tattooed across there foreheads for all to see
                              I agree with you there Dinny, they should be branded after doing a long stretch with big strong men or women that will make their time even longer than it is.
                              I don't think any paedophile can go through rehabilitation, it is what they like their make up, it is like men like women and If your lesbian, you like women and homosexual you like men, this is your liking, you can't batter it out of them to get it out of their systems, so if you like children, then that is always going to be your make up , no rehabilitation will get rid of it. I don't know about the death penalty, bit too easy a way out, but if they are to live then their life should be as miserable as the child they abused.....
                              It's nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.

Comment

Working...
                              X