Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• riots in the uk

the rioting in the uk cities is getting very serious
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

But why is it that in another part of what the British government call the UK they used cs gas, baton rounds (rubber bullets), water cannon, and even live rounds against rioters.... but won't use the same tactics in London?
    'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Originally posted by Rashers View Post
      But why is it that in another part of what the British government call the UK they used cs gas, baton rounds (rubber bullets), water cannon, and even live rounds against rioters.... but won't use the same tactics in London?
      a very good question...and i would like to know that myself...i hope after the meeting tomorrow morning they will shoot the looters...i think it is getting organised looting now

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
        a very good question...and i would like to know that myself...i hope after the meeting tomorrow morning they will shoot the looters...i think it is getting organised looting now
        horrendeous scenes now on the telly...they better have armed police on the streets tomorrow...and the army, and the rules for shooting made simple

Comment

I have a niece and her husband who are cops there,quite concerned for their safety!

Comment

That's cuz goverment guardah are COWARDS.., and they're don't know wot to do!

and riots in North Ireland they fear as well like Fire in their pants.

It's just flowers... berries will be later. (old dublin saying)

Comment

According to news reports the police are standing back and doing nothing to prevent the rioters from looting and setting fire to property!

To see the so-called riot police on the streets it's obvious they are not a disciplined force.... I fear for the innocents caught up in all of this.
              'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

According to news reports the police are standing back and doing nothing to prevent the rioters from looting and setting fire to property!

To see the so-called riot police on the streets it's obvious they are not a disciplined force.... I fear for the innocents caught up in all of this.
                there was a recent case of a riot policeman being charged with manslaughter.....i think here will be too much caution....remember the rioters will have human rights ....not the victims

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
                  there was a recent case of a riot policeman being charged with manslaughter.....i think here will be too much caution....remember the rioters will have human rights ....not the victims
                  See here for the latest news on the riots! Cameron has cut short his holliers to deal with the escalating riots.

I hope our forum friends in the UK are safe !
                  UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzieq View Post
                    See here for the latest news on the riots! Cameron has cut short his holliers to deal with the escalating riots.

I hope our forum friends in the UK are safe !
                    well I'm okay Suzie- just off out to do a bit of looting. Hope i don't run into
                    Joe Quinn.......

Comment

Watching the news last night (BBC) I was surprised to hear some politician say the only water cannon were in the North of Ireland, have they not learned any lessons from previous riots or are water cannon and baton rounds only for selective UK residents..................Keep well all our UK friends, the scenes last night were frightening......
                      Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is mystery, Today is a gift.

Comment

Originally posted by sheelbee View Post
                        Watching the news last night (BBC) I was surprised to hear some politician say the only water cannon were in the North of Ireland, have they not learned any lessons from previous riots or are water cannon and baton rounds only for selective UK residents..................Keep well all our UK friends, the scenes last night were frightening......
                        yes, they should use all they have got......but only on saturday were the rioters in masse.......the other nights were mainly smash and grab...with the rioters dispersing themselves.....plastic bullets and shooting is ok with me...but i think the police are afraid to do things wrong...we will see

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                          well I'm okay Suzie- just off out to do a bit of looting. Hope i don't run into
                          Joe Quinn.......
                          LOL Katie - stay safe - we want you back for Bullshoite on sea!!
                          UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzieq View Post
                            LOL Katie - stay safe - we want you back for Bullshoite on sea!!
                            It's ok she's only going to get some new material for the next episode...........
                            Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is mystery, Today is a gift.

Comment

Originally posted by sheelbee View Post
                              It's ok she's only going to get some new material for the next episode...........
                              not if i see her first

Comment

Working...
                              X