Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angela Merkel

She worries me a bit like the rusty lady - on an ego trip

I wonder why she and her pal seem to wield so much power in Europe? They seem to run the EEC

Comment

Originally posted by Red Biddy View Post
      I wonder why she and her pal seem to wield so much power in Europe? They seem to run the EEC
      they set up the eec for them...their first agreement was in 1947...the iron and coal agreement
      Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

please elaborate as I am sure most posters are unaware of this. I voted NO under Heath

Comment

please elaborate as I am sure most posters are unaware of this. I voted NO under Heath
          i think it will be there if you google it........i don't blame contries acting in their own interest...that's life.....i was also not in favour of the us joining the eu...but that was the vote...so i live with it

Comment

Merkel party if nor mistaken... liberal catholic.

dem..wing.., but as it wrotes parents are Lutherane. is that Lutheranists who work in Ireland.

Tis gnostist backage, symbolic.

if yer see Legend of Kasper Hauser - closespace community

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
              i think it will be there if you google it........i don't blame contries acting in their own interest...that's life.....i was also not in favour of the us joining the eu...but that was the vote...so i live with it
              Sorry am too tired - cAn you give us proof?

Comment

Sorry am too tired - can you give us proof? Googling etc is not always factual

Comment

Sorry am too tired - can you give us proof? Googling etc is not always factual
                  ...well if you don't believe it...that is ok with me....frankly i don't care about it...just something i learned when doing an education course in the army...don't matter to most people really...what's happening today is important

Comment

...well if you don't believe it...that is ok with me....frankly i don't care about it...just something i learned when doing an education course in the army...don't matter to most people really...what's happening today is important
                    As some one with a teaching qualification who is noit all seeing I know nothing of this and just wanted verification

I will delve into the facts and fiction of the internet when I have time. Just give me a pointer, I am sick and tired of military people dictating to me
                    Last edited by Red Biddy; 20-08-2011, 03:15 AM.

Comment

As some with a teaching qualification I know nothing of this and just wanted verification

I will delve into the facts and fiction of the internet when I have time. Just give me a pointer, I am sick and tired of military people dictating to me
                      enjoy your delving...i prefer reading...i got discharged from the army 42 years ago...a court martial disagreed with my point of view...so we parted company

Comment

Yes. but you threw down the gauntlet and I took it up and as usual in discussions have been made to look like shite here

Surprising - not really

Comment

Working...
                        X