Clear All

• When me critics on USA.

hmm.. somebody lissn..erh?

what do you find to criticize zoli??

Comment

In a few words.

Nor budget and economy debts plays role but mostly,
      but concretes are not solid,
      not proofs and too much relationtiship. , that's my point.

Ones look at wood, others looks at valley...
      same old folks are cared own baskets.. - stupith... nobody
      can't sit and decide isuues.. everyone got personal points.

one in debts, same one in hole socks for winter.

Errh.

Comment

well....they dont want too much governement and think people should be responsible for themselves...whereas here in canada our government believes in helping people .....obama tried to make changes but theyre obliterating him..he wont get in for another term i dont think..

its whatever makes your boat float....i sorta like the canadian way..whats it like in russia now?

Comment

it's short of time for me,
          all is well,

tea party... and weekends

Comment

Originally posted by Zoli View Post
            In a few words.

Nor budget and economy debts plays role but mostly,
            but concretes are not solid,
            not proofs and too much relationtiship. , that's my point.

Ones look at wood, others looks at valley...
            same old folks are cared own baskets.. - stupith... nobody
            can't sit and decide isuues.. everyone got personal points.

one in debts, same one in hole socks for winter.

Errh.

I genuinely cannot understand one sentence!

Comment

You are not alone my friend.....Helen,ya had to ask!!! lol

Comment

hahahaahaah......

Comment

You can well laugh my Lady,I was thinking how much better life would be in Siberia.After this fecking hot summer I may be migrating next year! lmbo

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                    well....they dont want too much governement and think people should be responsible for themselves...whereas here in canada our government believes in helping people .....obama tried to make changes but theyre obliterating him..he wont get in for another term i dont think..

its whatever makes your boat float....i sorta like the canadian way..whats it like in russia now?
                    Actually all those to date who might run against Obama are not turning out to be winners either. The governor of Texas just decided to run a few days ago, and seems to me he's already put his foot in his mouth boasting. Jerk from Texas is boasting about their state economy, but lying as to why it's so good (and it is) to lie about Obama in the process.

Folks forget that when Obama started, we were basically hemorraging 700,000+ jobs a month, which has stopped. There has been/still is quite a bit of funding going to state grants and individuals can at least draw unemployment payments 3x as long as normal. For example, Los Alamos Nat'L Lab picked up over six billion in federal grants for research expansion. Also here, if unemployed can get free trade school & college.....all paid. In 1994 it is how I started college, and majority of my four-year degree was paid for by the government, and my health care & food stamps & help with utility payments were free then going back to college.
                    I believe in.......

Comment

BTW, I saw on CNN news about real estate & housing prices in China. Seems the over inflated prices that came tumbling down in the U.S., Ireland, elsewhere is highly predicted to happen in China because price of homes there going up way too fast.

That's almost funny.
                      I believe in.......

Comment

they seem to really not like him and want to discredit him at all turns..whats your take on it trish?? this tea party crew i think are incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by Curious Girl View Post
                          Actually all those to date who might run against Obama are not turning out to be winners either. The governor of Texas just decided to run a few days ago, and seems to me he's already put his foot in his mouth boasting. Jerk from Texas is boasting about their state economy, but lying as to why it's so good (and it is) to lie about Obama in the process.

Folks forget that when Obama started, we were basically hemorraging 700,000+ jobs a month, which has stopped. There has been/still is quite a bit of funding going to state grants and individuals can at least draw unemployment payments 3x as long as normal. For example, Los Alamos Nat'L Lab picked up over six billion in federal grants for research expansion. Also here, if unemployed can get free trade school & college.....all paid. In 1994 it is how I started college, and majority of my four-year degree was paid for by the government, and my health care & food stamps & help with utility payments were free then going back to college.
                          Well said CG,too many willing to condemn things they don't understand!

Comment

Originally posted by maire View Post
                            Well said CG,too many willing to condemn things they don't understand!
                            They have put our President through the grinder......................hoping he will come out of it despite the nay sayers....................

Comment

i wouldnt mind putting the canadian guy thro the grinder hehee.....

Comment

Working...
                              X