O,connor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O,connor

sinead o,connor does this person THINK .we are all fools , over last few days she really getting herself a lot of cheap publicity RE... late show going to turn up with no drawers , now she talking suicide .......GO AWAY.. BETTER STILL..get a picture of bertie ahearn and a few bankers and go on stage and rip them up
    that might sell a few records and make you a few euro
    WHAT A GOBSHITE

Originally posted by antmel View Post
    sinead o,connor does this person THINK .we are all fools , over last few days she really getting herself a lot of cheap publicity RE... late show going to turn up with no drawers , now she talking suicide .......GO AWAY.. BETTER STILL..get a picture of bertie ahearn and a few bankers and go on stage and rip them up
    WHAT A GOBSHITE

She is a troubled young lady..................cannot help but feel sad for her

Comment

Originally posted by antmel View Post
      WHAT A GOBSHITE
      I do believe she is suffering from bi-polar hence the asd......
      Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is mystery, Today is a gift.

Comment

Originally posted by sheelbee View Post
        I do believe she is suffering from bi-polar hence the asd......
        She is indeed suffering from bi-polar....and she is a very troubled young lady......so no one should make fun of her....shame on you.
        It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Pammy View Post
          She is indeed suffering from bi-polar....and she is a very troubled young lady......so no one should make fun of her....shame on you.
          Ah come on Pammy I said nothing.......

Comment

Ah come on Pammy I said nothing.......
            Sorry I didnt mean you lol..........I meant the other grumpy old man!!!
            It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Pammy View Post
              Sorry I didnt mean you lol..........I meant the other grumpy old man!!!
              Well feck you, another waste of a pm...

Comment

Someone needs to realise that this Girl is in real turmoil, and get her some serious help,before She becomes another statistic.I would hate to see that happen to anyone,much less a talented young person like Sinead O'Connor!

Comment

Originally posted by maire View Post
                  Someone needs to realise that this Girl is in real turmoil, and get her some serious help,before She becomes another statistic.I would hate to see that happen to anyone,much less a talented young person like Sinead O'Connor!
                  I do fear she is on the self destruct path, obviously she has no one to help her.

Comment

I do fear she is on the self destruct path, obviously she has no one to help her.
                    I do hope that she seeks the help that she badly needs poor Girl

Comment

Well feck you, another waste of a pm...

And feck you too!!!!
                      It is what it is.

Comment

Is there a new album on the shelves ? She knows how to be controversial and get publicity. I heard she has pulled out of the Late Late

Comment

i agree shes a very troubled girl...shes had bad things happen to her because shes bi-polar i hope she gets help thing is im guessing the meds for her treatment affect her art...sooooooo.....its a circle....look at poor amy winehouse.....would hate to see sinead go to the same end....shes very talented..

she needs help...and i hope shes getting it...

Comment

Who the Hell cares anyway. She's a one hit wonder with a big mouth being interviewed by perhaps the biggest gobshite RTE has produced in a long line of gobshites.
                            noli illegitimi carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by one eye View Post
                              Who the Hell cares anyway. She's a one hit wonder with a big mouth being interviewed by perhaps the biggest gobshite RTE has produced in a long line of gobshites.
                              well said brother.......nothing, campares to you
                              Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X