Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dublin - 1974

The day I had my middle child

We have discussed it on various forums I know but to date no one has been brought to justice over this atrocity which was inflicted on a small island
    Last edited by Red Biddy; 05-09-2011, 03:12 AM.

What was it Biddy?

Comment

The bombs that went off in Dublin killing about 27 people, which for a comparatively small city was huge

Comment

biddy i remember that day exactly..id had an appointment with a dr exactly the block that was bombed...i was on my way into town and mr parkes next door to me had some problem happening so i missed the bus stopping to help him..missed the appointment time....then heard what had happened..id have been exactly down that area if it wasnt for him....thank god for mr parkes..

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
          biddy i remember that day exactly..id had an appointment with a dr exactly the block that was bombed...i was on my way into town and mr parkes next door to me had some problem happening so i missed the bus stopping to help him..missed the appointment time....then heard what had happened..id have been exactly down that area if it wasnt for him....thank god for mr parkes..
          Aw Helen fate wouldnt allow you to die, you had too much to do, anyways only the good die young...........................lol
          https://www.facebook.com/#!/rocknrollrockabilly

Comment

Working...
          X