Tommy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommy

I don't know what part of the Forum to ask this question.....

The question is this ..... Has Anyone seen or heard from Tommy recently.?

I haven't seen any recent posts by him and I am wondering if he is ok.

Originally posted by mickjoe View Post
    I don't know what part of the Forum to ask this question.....

The question is this ..... Has Anyone seen or heard from Tommy recently.?

I haven't seen any recent posts by him and I am wondering if he is ok.
    Hi Mickjoe ....Tommy was on nearly two months ago ....He was feeling very down at the time love him ....He is trying very hard to cope with everything since he lost his beloved wife Liz ...I hope that we see him back again soon xx dee...

PS I have just checked his members profile and he last logged on this morning at 7 .26am so hopefully he will log on and see your post ...
    Last edited by Deirdre; 20-09-2011, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deirdre View Post
      Hi Mickjoe ....Tommy was on nearly two months ago ....He was feeling very down at the time love him ....He is trying very hard to cope with everything since he lost his beloved wife Liz ...I hope that we see him back again soon xx dee...

PS I have just checked his members profile and he last logged on this morning at 7 .26am so hopefully he will log on and see your post ...
      Thanks for that Deirdre..... I know that Tommy is finding things very difficult after the loss of his Beloved Liz.... and that is why I asked if anyone had seen or heard from him..... I know nothing really about him, so I hope that he has Friends and Family who look in on him to make sure he is ok.

Comment

Originally posted by mickjoe View Post
        Thanks for that Deirdre..... I know that Tommy is finding things very difficult after the loss of his Beloved Liz.... and that is why I asked if anyone had seen or heard from him..... I know nothing really about him, so I hope that he has Friends and Family who look in on him to make sure he is ok.
        DTW might have a phone number for him, I'm sure if he does he will try get in touch with him and see how he is......
        It's nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie View Post
          DTW might have a phone number for him, I'm sure if he does he will try get in touch with him and see how he is......
          Thanks for that Reggie.

Comment

his son is very close with him so hes fine that way but hes been pretty really depressed the last times i chatted with him...god love him he misses liz so much....hope to see him posting something soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
              his son is very close with him so hes fine that way but hes been pretty really depressed the last times i chatted with him...god love him he misses liz so much....hope to see him posting something soon...
              Thanks for that MKM, it has eased my mind a good bit to know that he has family close by him.

Comment

It is lovely to see that people care about each other on here,I wondered how Tommy was doing myself,but didn't know what thread to ask on.maybe we could make a place for off the wall questions,that don't really seem to belong in any particular place? I hope Tommy knows we are here for him,anytime .I have been in Tommy's shoes myself and some days seemed unbearable,it's very lonely not having your partner after so many years together,even if you drive each other mad sometimes,lol.But when friends and family are all gone home,and there is no other human being to even share a cup of tea,or a word with,It really hits you.We all take our lives for granted sometimes. not realising that things can change in a moment.Tommy has friends on here,I hope when he feels a bit lonely,He will get on here and chat to us.We are always here for you Tommy !hugs,Marie
                Last edited by maire; 21-09-2011, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Aw Marie I so wish that i could reach out to you this very minute and Give you a Huge Big Hug xxxxx

Comment

me too.....very thoughtful post marie..big hugs from me and im here anytime you need or want a chat ...........i know the best way to keep in touch with tommy too is to drop him a pm....hes got some eye problems and finds it difficult to read the small print on the posts......

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                      me too.....very thoughtful post marie..big hugs from me and im here anytime you need or want a chat ...........i know the best way to keep in touch with tommy too is to drop him a pm....hes got some eye problems and finds it difficult to read the small print on the posts......
                      For anyone who has trouble seeing the posts here is a tip. Press Ctrl and the+ key at the same time. It will enlarge the print

Comment

great one jeanie im using it meself as i type now lol..thanks..i didnt know you could do this

Comment

Aw thanks you guys,I wasn't looking for sympathy,just trying to explain ,how it is for Tommy.I am not unhappy honest,how could I be with all my lovely friends on here? Hugs back at you all,You are a great bunch of people!

Comment

Sad tommy

Originally posted by mykidsmom View Post
                            thanks everybody for your kindness they say times but it is very hard to belive every body on the forom whose has a partner or wife make the most of it because you relaise what you got until you have lost it god bless you all for thinking of me tommy

Comment

Originally posted by TOMMY View Post
                              thanks everybody for your kindness they say times but it is very hard to belive every body on the forom whose has a partner or wife make the most of it because you relaise what you got until you have lost it god bless you all for thinking of me tommy
                              thanks for letting us know that you are ok Tommy ...hugs xx Dee

Comment

Working...
                              X