Important message for all intending registrations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important message for all intending registrations

In case you think that joining this forum is all automated -- it is, but only to a point.

After registration a human takes over and after careful checks either accepts or rejects that application.

That person is me.

The reason for this notice is that certain individuals believe that they can hide behind an anonymous IP address... waste of your time as everything is carefully checked. Why try to be anonymous? Obvious eh?

To our current members nothing here applies to you.... it's just a warning to anyone who thinks that they can come here under conditions of anonymity.
    'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Thanks for that Rashers, it's always nice to know your there if needed, you do a great job.
    You got to have a twinkle in your wrinkle.

Comment

Originally posted by MommyDearest View Post
      Thanks for that Rashers, it's always nice to know your there if needed, you do a great job.
      He does doesn't he , even if he is an irritating shyte...
      Ah only messing he is doing a great job...
      It's nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie View Post
        He does doesn't he , even if he is an irritating shyte...
        Ah only messing he is doing a great job...
        Hahahahah where would we be without him ??????????
        Hope you and your's are all ok.?

Comment

Hahahahah where would we be without him ??????????
          Hope you and your's are all ok.?
          Not a bother, and hope you and your family are good. I hope to get to the Paddy weekend next year.. The fkers slagging me flags...... Hopefully they can do it to me face next year.........lol

Comment

We had a couple of bogies tonight -- hopefully that warning will save me a bit of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rashers View Post
              We had a couple of bogies tonight -- hopefully that warning will save me a bit of time.
              Noooooooooooooooooooooo I'm shocked, Only a FEW !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rashers View Post

The reason for this notice is that certain individuals believe that they can hide behind an anonymous IP address... waste of your time as everything is carefully checked. Why try to be anonymous? Obvious eh?

To our current members nothing here applies to you.... it's just a warning to anyone who thinks that they can come here under conditions of anonymity.
                Are members not allowed anonymity if they chose - what if they're on a work laptop - or in an office ?? Or their internet surfing is being monitored - or they're fussy about their privacy ??
                Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
                  Are members not allowed anonymity if they chose - what if they're on a work laptop - or in an office ?? Or their internet surfing is being monitored - or they're fussy about their privacy ??
                  A note with an explanation would sort that. But anyone using anonymouse.org to hide their IP address must be considered to be iffy to say the least.

But like I say, a note would save some trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
                    Now now Cogito, don't tell me you'd stoop to using a "work laptop" whilst in the "office" while your "internet surfing is being monitored" or are you "fussy" about your "privacy" ? Shame on you ripping off yer boss like dat.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie View Post
                      Not a bother, and hope you and your family are good. I hope to get to the Paddy weekend next year.. The fkers slagging me flags...... Hopefully they can do it to me face next year.........lol
                      I tell you Reggie them flags were the best laugh I ever had,,,every time I think of that night I just burst out laughing and tell everyone about it...if only you were there to enjoy it all, Reggie if you tried you could not have gotten it so right, it was a great weekend.
                      I am half tempted to go for the Paddy do, but I will be home in May for a while I am having a headstone put on my g/fathers grave in Glasnevin.

Comment

I tell you Reggie them flags were the best laugh I ever had,,,every time I think of that night I just burst out laughing and tell everyone about it...if only you were there to enjoy it all, Reggie if you tried you could not have gotten it so right, it was a great weekend.
                        I am half tempted to go for the Paddy do, but I will be home in May for a while I am having a headstone put on my g/fathers grave in Glasnevin.
                        Dates are flexible we can do Paddy's Day the 2nd in May.. and celebrate your grandad as well........

Comment

anyone wishing to send a donation for cogitos xmas pressie..( a huge bucket and wooden spoon for stirring things) can send cash only to helen.dublinforum.net
                          and i'll pick out a lovely bucket....size will depend on the amount of donations received.

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                            anyone wishing to send a donation for cogitos xmas pressie..( a huge bucket and wooden spoon for stirring things) can send cash only to helen.dublinforum.net
                            and i'll pick out a lovely bucket....size will depend on the amount of donations received.
                            At last... a mod... why have I to wait 60 seconds between reporting the two posts above for being off topic...
                            Everything is self-evident.

Comment

oh ok....i see.....i first apologize if i offended you with this post....you know it was a joke and as youve always shown a sense of humor before i didnt see an issue with it....i do however in public and heartfeltly apologize to you..i would not have intended to upset or hurt you in any way..it was intended as a joke..do you wish me to take the post down......i will..

Comment

Working...
                              X