PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in New York area?

Lily of Ulster
17-10-2011, 04:37 AM
Lovies, does anyone live in New York vicinity? The Irish American Writers group is having a bunch of functions.

Capt Patch
17-10-2011, 04:46 AM
Lily, I'm toying with visiting NY around March 2012 to do some research. What writers groups would be meeting around then ?

Mykidsmom
17-10-2011, 06:36 AM
are you seriouis captn??? christ i was hoping to go to NY in nov to meet up with redbiddys daughter...but i think i might have to can that idea till i get better......but in march well if im not better by then i wont be responsible for my actions lol..but if your seriously going then willie and i would pop down and meet ya for an evening.....let me know if your serious...its only a short flight or a 10 hr drive....we do both..

Capt Patch
17-10-2011, 01:16 PM
Just one of my loose plans at the moment but spotted a good price
for a round the world flight that would let me do most of what I want within my time frame.

It would be great to hook up and maybe I could enlist yer assistance with me research ?

Mykidsmom
17-10-2011, 02:39 PM
well ofcouse ...and if this is a round the world ticket....canada will expect to see you ......check your pms....brat lol

Lily of Ulster
20-10-2011, 11:23 PM
Lovies, I'm only 40 mins away from NYC, so it takes a lot less planning for me.

Mykidsmom
21-10-2011, 12:59 AM
hey your that close ? why did i think you were out Calif direction..

we should arrange to get together some time...i was supposed to head down NY to meet up with redbiddys daughter in nov..but because of illness i doubt it....but will certainly be down as soon as i can travel...my next trip being planned will be south carolina in spring...

wanna meet for coffee...wine??

Lily of Ulster
22-10-2011, 02:17 AM
Oh no, I'm definitely not in California direction. I'm here, in the Northeast. 3 hours from Boston, 40 mins from NYC. I'd love to get together, provided it's on a weekend, and I can bring my boys along. But you should definitely get your medical issues fixed first, because you do NOT want to end up in an NYC emergency room. Few people have come out alive from there.

Red Biddy
16-03-2012, 04:12 AM
Hope to visit NY before I die!

boxman
16-03-2012, 04:28 AM
Hope to visit NY before I die!

Well let's hope you never go there Liz!