Abandoned Ireland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abandoned Ireland

Here's a good link that contains some excellent photos of abandoned buildings in Ireland. Click on any of the counties listed on the left and a tab with a list of abandoned buildings in that county will open, click on each tab to see some nice photos and read some old facts and folklore.

The exhibition of photos runs until tomorrow 11th November 2011 but I hope they keep the website open.

Enjoy.

Cape kalah terus? Mau main slot online yang seru dan menang terus? Anda di situs yang cocok! Main judi slot online dengan bocoran slot kami yang pasti terpercaya!

Absolutely fascinating ... I've always had a soft spot for old abandoned houses and the memories left behind.

Comment

Clicking on the virtual reality button which is on some of the pictures really bring them to life. You can actually look around as well as zoom in and out.
      'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Originally posted by Rashers View Post
        Clicking on the virtual reality button which is on some of the pictures really bring them to life. You can actually look around as well as zoom in and out.
        OK I'll give it a go, thanks.

Comment

That site is very interesting.

Comment

I think I'll become a squatter! lol

Comment

Just looked at the 'Abandoned Ireland' site & thought it was very interseting. Have saved it in 'My Favourites' and will explore it in more detail later.

Comment

One of me all time favourite websites!

Comment

Working...
                X