Donating yer body parts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donating yer body parts.

A few weeks ago, while renewing my driving licence online, I was asked if, after my death, I wished donote my organs and tissue for transplant to those in need. I thought about this for about 10 seconds and then said yes. For me, the decision was always going to be a positive as I had made the decision many years ago and since always carried a kidney donor card. My thinking has always been that I'll not need them where I was going and anyway, I wouldn't feel a thing. I'd like to know what yer take is on this subject.

I would not need them, I want to be cremated anyway.

Someone else can use them badly.
    I believe in.......

Comment

Originally posted by Curious Girl View Post
      I would not need them, I want to be cremated anyway.

Someone else can use them badly.
      I will donate my pickled liver, broken heart, soft brain, knobbly knees.............any takers ????
      Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is mystery, Today is a gift.

Comment

...O'Keefe's?

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by milo View Post
            ...O'Keefe's?
            And Knackers to you too.......

Comment

...I will be when they've finished dysecting me... I'm insisted they give any leftovers to my dog...

Comment

love it hehehee..

seriously though im all for donating, that is if anyone would want anything...always remembering im donating bits of what in fact killed me lol.. ive signed my drivers license already

Comment

...good girl...shur yer heart's in the right place...it should be compulsary...

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                    love it hehehee..

seriously though im all for donating, that is if anyone would want anything...always remembering im donating bits of what in fact killed me lol.. ive signed my drivers license already
                    Sorry to mention it but you have to be alive for them to harvest your bits !!!

Comment

ok I am trying to read this thread as serious but will you please stop making me laugh
                      hahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by bigby View Post
                        ok I am trying to read this thread as serious but will you please stop making me laugh
                        hahahahahaha
                        Well at least your not crying your eyes OUT.......Reminds me of the one eyed call girl.............She always kept an eye out for me....

Comment

Originally posted by bigby View Post
                          hahahahahaha
                          ...my thread was intended as a serious topic of discussion but maybe the best way to approach the subject is in a light-hearted way because, as sure as eggs is eggs, we are all going to leave this world dead, so, why mope about it...that's one side of the reality...the other side is that we will leave behind us many people in dire need of help and it makes sense that we should give that generous consideration...
                          ...so, who wants to carry a donor card?...
                          Last edited by milo; 16-11-2011, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by milo View Post
                            ...my thread was intended as a serious topic of discussion but maybe the best way to approach the subject is in a light-hearted way because, as sure as eggs is eggs, we are all going to leave this world dead, so, why mope about it...that's one side of the reality...the other side is that we will leave behind us many people in dire need of help and it makes sense that we should give that generous consideration...
                            ...so, who wants to carry a donor card?...
                            I carry a donor card and will donate any part of me that can be used, my family has been informed of my wishes so that there will be no hard decisions to be made when the time comes

still can not help laughing at the wit

Comment

...well done...and keep laughing...

Comment

Working...
                              X