Having something fixed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having something fixed

Wonder what different people have had "fixed".

Face lift, back surgery, remove a tat, appendectomy, etc. Did you have to or want to? Do you regret your choice?
    I believe in.......

Originally posted by Curious Girl View Post

Face lift, back surgery, remove a tat, appendectomy, etc. Did you have to or want to? Do you regret your choice?
    I dont think you will get many on this side of the pond with face lifts CG , at least not from the lower socio - economic class members that make up the majority of the Forum ,
    I love that line Bob Hope said at the Oscars a few years ago " I see lots of new faces here tonight ,,, on old ones ..

Comment

Originally posted by Curious Girl View Post

Appendectomy. But not by choice.
      'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Appendix, again not by choice it was about to burst. Had my shoulder fixed when I was younger I slid of a motorbike and dislocated it and had to have a screw inserted for a year other than that I am in one piece.I tend to stay away from drs when it's not neccessary.

Comment

About 2 years ago , I was listening to the radio about a young man of a around 28 or 29 years of age , he was a gym instructor and a fitness fanatic , He was 5ft 8 inches in height and he suffered from an inferior complex about this because all his mates were 6ft and over , so he decided to get this procedure done I think , in a clinic in Germany whereby , they put you in a machine and little by little stretch your ankle area , its done over several months and the pain is excruciating , but he felt it would be worth it not having to be looking up to his friends when he was having a pint .
          I dont know whether he ever went through with it but it left an indelible image on my brain ever since , Also the cost is 10000 euro ,

Comment

Emergency Appendectomy age 11 very large scar from that
            a lot of people seemed to have that problem way back then
            wonder why so many of them wanted to burst?

Comment

I'm dying to see MKM's list !!!! I've had relatively little removed .... gall Bladder, bone in my AC Joint, Oh, and they once ripped me open to get a splinter from my finger .... cost me $700 .... for a fucking splinter !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Patch View Post
                I'm dying to see MKM's list !!!! I've had relatively little removed .... gall Bladder, bone in my AC Joint, Oh, and they once ripped me open to get a splinter from my finger .... cost me $700 .... for a fucking splinter !!!
                Could someone please fix me now. Went to party last night and got home at 9o'clock this morning so I would really appreciate someone fixing me now.
                It's nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie View Post
                  Could someone please fix me now. Went to party last night and got home at 9o'clock this morning so I would really appreciate someone fixing me now.
                  lots of water and a hairy rasher and then back to bed

Comment

Originally posted by bigby View Post
                    lots of water and a hairy rasher and then back to bed
                    Had the water , had me fry, back in bed now so could you please stop talking to me............
                    It's nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie View Post
                      Had the water , had me fry, back in bed now so could you please stop talking to me............
                      ok.......... I will be very quiet, you will not even know I am here

Comment

Had my gallbladder out.....had to. Had the closed-style procedure with only a tiny scar showing at the base of my naval.

Parents made me get orthodontics at age 11 so I had to.....hated the two-year process, but really love the results. Well, maybe it was a good idea 'cause I had mechanical problems with the way my teeth came together, so it wasn't just for looks. Else, I'd have lost a number of teeth.

Most in the U.S. cannot afford a facelift either, or they'd much rather spend the cash on something else. BTW, federal law in the U.S. requires both health insurance companies and I think the federal health programs for the older or poor to replace a breast removed for cancer, save or re-tattoo the new nipple, and make the other side look just like the replaced side even if that means two implants. For emotional reason, I'd replace my girls in a heart beat if it came down to it.
                        I believe in.......

Comment

well soon as im well enough im getting everything tweaked.....boobs lifted...belly tucked...nose done...chin and neck...butt...you name it..i want to look good in the coffin hehe..

feck off captn..theres no enough room here for my list of had to have jobs heheh

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                            well soon as im well enough im getting everything tweaked.....boobs lifted...belly tucked...nose done...chin and neck...butt...you name it..i want to look good in the coffin hehe..

feck off captn..theres no enough room here for my list of had to have jobs heheh
                            would be a complete waste of money for me, not going in a coffin on display lol
                            I think I was lucky, never had any hangups about how I looked or parts of my body
                            medically speaking I would get new hips or knees if needed and I have considered getting my bunions removed but do not have time or patience to be off my feet for weeks on end

Comment

oh you should get the bunions done bigs..i hear its a very successful operation and makes a huge difference..

Comment

Working...
                              X