Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hang up your brightest colours - The life of Michael Collins (full documentary)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hang up your brightest colours - The life of Michael Collins (full documentary)

'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

thanks a million rashers i will take the laptop into my bedroom tonight and really enjoy your documentary xxx dee xxx

Comment

Originally posted by Deirdre View Post
      thanks a million rashers i will take the laptop into my bedroom tonight and really enjoy your documentary xxx dee xxx
      If you download and install a free program called Real Player, restart your computer after installing, you'll be able to download the full documentary to your computer so that you can watch at your leisure.

Later you can even burn it to DVD.

This documentary was banned for years on British television, and the man that made it, and talks you through it, Kenneth Griffith a Welshman, once in demand as a movie maker and actor became unemployable for a number of years in the UK.

Comment

Jim that was fascinating, how ironic that a Welshman should commentate about the Welshman Lloyd George in unflattering terms..............It certainly educated me about that time in Ireland history, a lot of the stuff I didnt know, because I had been brought up in England and had not had any knowledge of the history contained in this documentary, it really is an eye opener, and I would recommend anyone to watch it................ well done Jim, and well done Mr Griffith, for taking a big risk presenting it.
        https://www.facebook.com/#!/rocknrollrockabilly

Comment

Hi Jim, Thanks a bunch I have just finished watching this remarkable piece
          absolutely brillant....!
          " Never Look Back As You Are Not Going There "

Comment

I recon it's up there with the best documentaries about Michael Collins I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Rashers View Post
              I recon it's up there with the best documentaries about Michael Collins I've ever seen.
              Aw Rashers its fab thank a million hugs xx dee

Comment

Brilliant & passionate documentary.I put it on facebook rashers.
                today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

Comment

Worth downloading and burning to DVD for keeps. It's the kind of documentary that I've found you get more from at subsequent viewings.

Comment

Someone asked me about this full length documentary.... so here it is again.

Enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                    X