Bad Luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Luck

Just my fecking luck, as you know I dont go over to the other chanell much, anyway, I decided to have a look again for the last few days.............. I was just trawling through the threads and I looked at the Drimnagh thread, and then someone asked me if I knew someone (cant remember who asked me) and I was a bit shocked............ I actually knew who they were talking about, I was one of my old friends, so I replied that I knew the person, and was waiting for a reply excitedly, and wouldnt you know it................. the fecking site shut down.
    If it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no feckin luck at all
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/rocknrollrockabilly

oh shurrup whining lol

Comment

This will cheer you up Paddy

Comment

I doubt if they stay closed for long... probably reopen tomorrow even, Paddy. Then you'll be able to get the info you need.
        'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

They were closed yesterday when I tried to access their web site....

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            Just my fecking luck, as you know I dont go over to the other chanell much, anyway, I decided to have a look again for the last few days.............. I was just trawling through the threads and I looked at the Drimnagh thread, and then someone asked me if I knew someone (cant remember who asked me) and I was a bit shocked............ I actually knew who they were talking about, I was one of my old friends, so I replied that I knew the person, and was waiting for a reply excitedly, and wouldnt you know it................. the fecking site shut down.
            your better off without luck then youve nothing to lose

Comment

Haha love it

Comment

but just think....you've got their reply to look forward to when it comes back....

Comment

sometimes I just wonder..............

if I fell in shit, I would come up smelling of........................................ shit!
                  https://www.facebook.com/#!/rocknrollrockabilly

Comment

if I fell in shit, I would come up smelling of........................................ shit!
                    i wouldnt expect anything else im not that lucky

Comment

i won two free lotto tickets the other week...i think my luck is changing hehe

Comment

Someone must have a Major Sulk on in that other place .... It is Still Closed Down

Comment

Originally posted by mickjoe View Post
                          Someone must have a Major Sulk on in that other place .... It is Still Closed Down
                          Oh gosh MJ maybe the mods have the flu!
                          UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

LOL Paddy, maybe not roses ha!
                            UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

so we all got over the flu....the norwalk virus and finally in 2012 started feeling healthy again..no bugs in the house...until the fecking dog got a cold....then he seemed to get a flu.....and finally this week hes had the doggie version of the norwalk virus.................hes whined and cried all week and getting him to take his antibiotic was like pullin teeth...im hoping this doesnt mean our luck is out again for 2012

Comment

Working...
                              X