My night out - Classical spectacular

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My night out - Classical spectacular

Second time to see this and it never fails to lift my spritis. I first heard the 1812 overture when I was about 12 back in the 50's sitting on a a damage piano stool the da got and I was reading Litle Women. We had no piano. I used to hide the bunty magazine in the seat.

There was a radio show from the UK and they played all sorts of stuff. it was on Sunday and the Marchone set would be on - it was the size of a small house.

When the announcer said it had real cannons, I had to listen. The clip is short but after listening to the Pearl Fishers and all the other fantastic music, I left on a high. A fantastic night

Saw Simple Minds there on Wednesday - no contest. that ticket was a gift but OMD were good
    Last edited by Rashers; 06-12-2009, 02:38 AM.

Thank You So Much For providing the important information. All of your information is very useful to me. I was reading your blog, it was a bit tricky to understand at least for me still i manged to read it all. Hope to see something on Technology as well. Thanks
    best essay writing service

Comment

Originally posted by RebeccaJansen View Post
      Thank You So Much For providing the important information. All of your information is very useful to me. I was reading your blog, it was a bit tricky to understand at least for me still i manged to read it all. Hope to see something on Technology as well. Thanks
      Another advert ????? It costs £500 each post, the bill will be sent to the IP address location.
      We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Working...
      X