Australian Politicians and Citizenship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cosmo View Post
    doe`s being born in England not disqualify a person from being aussie p.m ie [obviously it doesn`t]Gillard, abbott , or have England not got the same parent, grand parent "handed down" status as new zeland. always wondered about this.
    Not necessarily, if you fill in the form and pay the fee to the UK gov to revoke UK nationality then you are ridgie didge. It's not like the US where you need to be born in the US or equivalent. Ireland has an automatic citizenship for children of Irish born citizens. Those with Irish born grand parents also qualify as Irish citizens. All that is needed is if you want to run for election is to revoke all possible other citizenship.
    Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

I remember some sportsperson from South Africa I think.....They represented the UK because their grandparents came from the UK......I presume that meant they could obtain British Nationality....

My Mother had British Nationality.....
      Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by boxman View Post
        Not necessarily, if you fill in the form and pay the fee to the UK gov to revoke UK nationality then you are ridgie didge. It's not like the US where you need to be born in the US or equivalent. Ireland has an automatic citizenship for children of Irish born citizens. Those with Irish born grand parents also qualify as Irish citizens. All that is needed is if you want to run for election is to revoke all possible other citizenship.
        I know Japan and maybe South Korea have a rule that dual citizen kids must choose at 20 which nationality they want to go with.

Comment

it is nice to hear that the Australians want to be ruled by their exclusive Nationals.......

Why the feck anybody would want the be ruled by the unelected EU is beyond me.....except of course when they are getting billions in hand-outs, but they wont last forever.....

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
            it is nice to hear that the Australians want to be ruled by their exclusive Nationals.......

Why the feck anybody would want the be ruled by the unelected EU is beyond me.....except of course when they are getting billions in hand-outs, but they wont last forever.....
            The EU , part of the NWO , it's there for all to see for God sake ...

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
              The EU , part of the NWO , it's there for all to see for God sake ...
              I only see my tax going abroad........To somebody who does not care about me. my family. or my friends.....in fact they are my enemies as they want me, my family, and my friends punished for being Democratic.....

Comment

aussie politician Pauline hanson in the parliament today at question time. she wants to ban the burqa. good one eh.
                Attached Files
                in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

Working...
                X