Drama Series Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
    I don't think I finished season 1 of that, so maybe I'll go back to it. Not a lot else on at the moment drama-wise.
    I haven't watched it yet but Walter Presents Danish drama Seaside Hotel seems to be getting good reviews.

Comment

• Bloodlands

Caught the opening of this series last night.... great cast, if a bit grim.

Everything is self-evident.

Comment

• Originally posted by cogito View Post
        Caught the opening of this series last night.... great cast, if a bit grim.

Looks interesting Cogs, thanks for posting. I will have a look at the next one

Comment

• Just watched episode 1, thought it was very good.

Comment

• New Series of the great "Line of Duty" starts tonight @ 9pm on BBC1....can't wait
            The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
              New Series of the great "Line of Duty" starts tonight @ 9pm on BBC1....can't wait
              I heard it’s very good but I never saw it before and I wouldn’t know what happened beforehand

Comment

• Originally posted by rasher View Post
                I heard it’s very good but I never saw it before and I wouldn’t know what happened beforehand
                No rasher you would be lost trying to watch it....it's a continuous story line over the 6 series

Comment

• Flicking through the TV channels this evening and came across a film that was just starting on Sky Arts called "Another Shore" made in 1948 in Dublin....some great footage of Stephens Green / Grafton St /Dame St / Trinity and all around that area....Great seeing what it was like back then ....

Comment

Working...
                  X