This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night all
    The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suzieq View Post
      Evening all, been busy with the girls who were on midterm the last 2 days. Great to see u back paudge.
      Thanks Suzieq, great to be back.

Comment

• Howdy doody everybody. Few pints last night, nice company, nice chat, will have quiet night in tinight. Have a good one.

Comment

• Good Morning Paudge and everyone its cold and the sun is not making an appearance. Time for brekie and the papers

Comment

• Morning All ....nice fresh morning

Comment

• Afternoon all, cold and wet here, nothing new

Comment

• 'Night all, gonna have an early one. Watched a documentary about The Krays and watched Dancing With The Stars earlier and Fair City inbetween, that will do for the night me thinks, oh almost forgot, watched a bit of The Baftas too. I'll say good night playmates, see ya all tomorra, gonna blaze a trail to me bed.

Comment

• Morning all

Comment

• Good Morning everyone nice warm Morning perfect for a stroll If I could stroll lol! Since I slipped a disc at Christmas I have been really confined to home, But I am on the mend Today I walked my grandkids to school and I looked longingly at the park but I didn't push my luck. Oh you take walking for granted until you can't walk, I promise I will never moan again about walking too far off places as I did before Christmas

Paudge I looked at the Dancing I think keeping Marty in is a joke so many good dancers go out and he looks so constipated lol! Also looked Dancing on Ice another idiot there who gets on with the popularity vote. Oh the sooner I start walking the better

Comment

• Originally posted by joan mack View Post
                      Good Morning everyone nice warm Morning perfect for a stroll If I could stroll lol! Since I slipped a disc at Christmas I have been really confined to home, But I am on the mend Today I walked my grandkids to school and I looked longingly at the park but I didn't push my luck. Oh you take walking for granted until you can't walk, I promise I will never moan again about walking too far off places as I did before Christmas

Paudge I looked at the Dancing I think keeping Marty in is a joke so many good dancers go out and he looks so constipated lol! Also looked Dancing on Ice another idiot there who gets on with the popularity vote. Oh the sooner I start walking the better
                      Sorry to hear you slipped a disc Joan, I didn't know, we'll have to go easy for a while. I know Marty is not the greatest dancer but he's a very likeable guy
                      and I guess thats why the public keep him in.Watch how you go Joan, I'm off on me rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by paudge View Post
                        Thanks Suzieq, great to be back.
                        Morning all - was busy yesterday - trip to the southside for the joint birthday party of my daughter Gillian and her cousin Alex. My younger brother didn't let the rain stop him doing a BBQ LOL. We all had a great day and the kids enjoyed themselves. Alex was 4 last Wednesday and Gillian will be 5 this coming Wednesday.

So we will have a little tea party for her with her blind granda and my crazy brother in law and his partner. Crazy brother in law and his partner were in my mums yesterday. Both my BIL and I were annoyed that my hubby didn't join us yesterday. Mam wasn't too pleased either.

I wont deny that I was knackered when I got home yesterday evening LOL.
                        UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Suzieq View Post
                          Morning all - was busy yesterday - trip to the southside for the joint birthday party of my daughter Gillian and her cousin Alex. My younger brother didn't let the rain stop him doing a BBQ LOL. We all had a great day and the kids enjoyed themselves. Alex was 4 last Wednesday and Gillian will be 5 this coming Wednesday.

So we will have a little tea party for her with her blind granda and my crazy brother in law and his partner. Crazy brother in law and his partner were in my mums yesterday. Both my BIL and I were annoyed that my hubby didn't join us yesterday. Mam wasn't too pleased either.

I wont deny that I was knackered when I got home yesterday evening LOL.
                          Sounds like you enjoyed the day Suzie

Comment

• Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
                            Sounds like you enjoyed the day Suzie
                            We sure did thanks Vico. I am broke after these three birthdays LOL.
                            UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

• Morning all......i hear ya suzie....the last week in sept till middle of oct is our busy time for bdays...theyre one right after the other.......december is sorta a bit like that too lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                                Morning all......i hear ya suzie....the last week in sept till middle of oct is our busy time for bdays...theyre one right after the other.......december is sorta a bit like that too lol
                                Then you have just recovered from October when Christmas arrives, it is never ending

Comment

Working...
                                X