Trump, the last days in office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by quinner View Post

Yes but they both look like Presidents of America,,,,Plenty more excitement to come Methinks...Can't wait to hear someone saying ....The War in Ukraine is his fault...
    Big day tomorrow .... well , for them anyways .

Comment

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post

Big day tomorrow .... well , for them anyways .
      Make my day if he rules the USA from behind bars....He is pure entertainment..
      Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Make my day if he rules the USA from behind bars....He is pure entertainment..
        Behind the bars bit would make my day .

Comment

• Yes me too

Comment

Behind the bars bit would make my day .
            I would rather see Bidon there, but both of them would be satisfactory...

Comment

I would rather see Bidon there, but both of them would be satisfactory...
              Would Joe even know where he was, he seems to have gone very feeble

Comment

• Originally posted by kellier View Post

Would Joe even know where he was, he seems to have gone very feeble
                My reason would be that Bidon wants to steal 60 billion off the US people and send it off to Ukraine....Trump I believe is a crook....

Comment

• Self crucifixion ........ classic .

Comment

Self crucifixion ........ classic .
                    Sign of the times methinks....The world is in a desperate situation and they are talking about the Bible LOL....The only thing they should be talking about is ''Make America great'' IMO

Comment

Sign of the times methinks....The world is in a desperate situation and they are talking about the Bible LOL....The only thing they should be talking about is ''Make America great'' IMO
                      For some it is a source of comfort , this fella , just a [ hopeful ] means to an end .

Comment

For some it is a source of comfort , this fella , just a [ hopeful ] means to an end .
                        For a lot of reporter type people....A very very good living...There must be at least a million people in the West who are paid billions just to talk about what might happen....

Comment

Working...
                        X