No announcement yet.

Gardai will probe bogus storm claims .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gardai will probe bogus storm claims .

Apparently , a special Garda unit will be setup and funded by the industry ....fu..ing laughable when you put this into comparison with what the banking sector has done to 1,000s of homeowners on their ' tracker rates ' , people have been challenging this move for years with nothing resolved to date , but yet this ' special unit ' can be setup within 1 week .

There's no special Garda unit for fraudulent motor insurance claims... can't see any logic for having one due to Ophelia.

Insurance companies normally employ private investigators for fraud investigations.
    Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
      There's no special Garda unit for fraudulent motor insurance claims... can't see any logic for having one due to Ophelia.

Insurance companies normally employ private investigators for fraud investigations.
      Logic out the window then , when it comes to potential pay outs .

Can only take it their expecting an avalanche .

But my main point would have been the ' foot dragging ' by the government/regulator/ombudsman regards the banks .

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
        Logic out the window then , when it comes to potential pay outs .

Can only take it their expecting an avalanche .

But my main point would have been the ' foot dragging ' by the government/regulator/ombudsman regards the banks .
        Central Bank ignoring the 'little people' again...

Getting back to your story on the cops getting involved with Ophelia false claims though... where did that surface from ? Doesn't add up IMO ...

Comment

Central Bank ignoring the 'little people' again...

Getting back to your story on the cops getting involved with Ophelia false claims though... where did that surface from ? Doesn't add up IMO ...
          " Little people " ? tut tut , little people big profits .

Page 2 , yesterdays Irish Mirror , a red top I know , but they have to be right ....... sometime .

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
            " Little people " ? tut tut , little people big profits .

Page 2 , yesterdays Irish Mirror , a red top I know , but they have to be right ....... sometime .
            They probably picked it up on Facebook...who also have to be right.... sometime.

Apparently Leo had a tracker mortgage and was one of those affected... which is why he has the hump.

Comment

They probably picked it up on Facebook...who also have to be right.... sometime.

Apparently Leo had a tracker mortgage and was one of those affected... which is why he has the hump.
              Facebook , heard of it ....and that's all .

I take it [ could be wrong ] Leo and some others may not have been under the same amount of immense financial / mental stress that others were , due to that illegal move by the banks [ 11 of them ] , heard ' cartel ' being mentioned .

Comment

Working...
              X