2018 World Cup Qualifiers .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dinny View Post
    Best draw we could of got v Denmark....and having the 2nd leg at home a double bonus......

The bastards Ryanair......to fly to Copenhagen Thursday before the match 204 euro ......to fly home on Monday 264 euro.......

To fly out Tuesday before match 23.99......same coming back following Tuesday........

Aer Lingus have announced they are Flying to and from Copenhagen especially for the Match.......
    They don't normally fly to Denmark.....in fact they don't fly to Scandinavia at all...which I find very strange
    The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Aer Lingus have announced they are Flying to and from Copenhagen especially for the Match.......
      They don't normally fly to Denmark.....in fact they don't fly to Scandinavia at all...which I find very strange
      Loyalty Dinny ..... .

Comment

Come on the Boys in Green tonight.....were all behind you , a draw will do just fine.....

Comment

Come on the Boys in Green tonight.....were all behind you , a draw will do just fine.....
          Yep , really looking forward to these 2 games , will be working for the return game but hopefully it'll be on the quite side and I'll catch it ......you in or out for tonight ? .

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
            Yep , really looking forward to these 2 games , will be working for the return game but hopefully it'll be on the quite side and I'll catch it ......you in or out for tonight ? .
            Always in....so I can savour it....hate trying to watch it in a pub

Comment

Always in....so I can savour it....hate trying to watch it in a pub
              True , it's a disaster ....doesn't help either when all the experts around you are roaring and screaming .....dare to call a result ?? .

Comment

True , it's a disaster ....doesn't help either when all the experts around you are roaring and screaming .....dare to call a result ?? .
                0 - 0 to Ireland...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

0 - 0 to Ireland...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Fancy Ire to score .... anyways , kick-back and enjoy .

Time to slip off now and have a gander at the g g's and lotto numbers in the bookies for later on tonight .

Comment

Ire 1/2 time Den full time = 25/1

Den 1/2 time Ire full time = 66/1 ............worth a little flutter and a bit of interest also .

Comment

so does the match against denmark decide if ireland is in 4he world cup? (i know nothing about football lol)

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                        so does the match against denmark decide if ireland is in 4he world cup? (i know nothing about football lol)
                        Two matches - first leg away to Denmark tonight and at home against them in the Aviva on Tuesday.
                        Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
                          Two matches - first leg away to Denmark tonight and at home against them in the Aviva on Tuesday.
                          thanks......hope you make it

Comment

Just about to tuck into a plate of homemade chips , roast chicken , beetroot and tomatoes .....oh , some batch loaf and big cup of tea , should be finished just in time for the game .......yum yum .

Comment

Just about to tuck into a plate of homemade chips , roast chicken , beetroot and tomatoes .....oh , some batch loaf and big cup of tea , should be finished just in time for the game .......yum yum .
                              you been at dinny's tablets?

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                                you been at dinny's tablets?
                                I'm thinking of taking an overdose....looking at this crap of a match

Comment

Working...
                                X