Ed Sheeran tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed Sheeran tickets

Over 300,000 tickets sold for his gigs next year... that's 5% of the entire population. I don't get it...
    Everything is self-evident.

Originally posted by cogito View Post
    Over 300,000 tickets sold for his gigs next year... that's 5% of the entire population. I don't get it...
    Get what ? , I'm 1 of the 95% that didn't .

Though the daughter was in town last Friday [ over night ] for tickets ..........another DNA test on the way .
    Last edited by Twobob; 15-07-2017, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
      Get what ? , I'm 1 of the 95% that didn't .

Though the daughter was in town last Friday [ over night ] for tickets ..........another DNA test on the way .
      yes, 5% doesn't sound much.....thought he was meant to be popular?

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
        Very .....couldn't see Daniel O'Donnell selling that amount .

Comment

Can't understand his popularity .....he is one of the most bland singer / songwriters I ever heard.......there seems to be a explosion of blandness in this generation.......ie.....Adele , The Script , The Corona's , all blandness personified....
          Glad I raised girls with taste in music....they went to see "Fleetfoxes" last Thursday in the Iveagh Gardens
          The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
            That's 5% of every man, woman and child on the island - narrow that down to the 20 - 40 age bracket demography and you're looking at a situation where all of us here will know multiple people - friends, relations, colleagues who've bought tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
              Can't understand his popularity .....he is one of the most bland singer / songwriters I ever heard.......there seems to be a explosion of blandness in this generation.......ie.....Adele , The Script , The Corona's , all blandness personified....
              Agreed.

Glad I raised girls with taste in music....they went to see "Fleetfoxes" last Thursday in the Iveagh Gardens
              Snap. My kids turned me onto Fleetfoxes.

Comment

up and coming show of his here , his tickets sold out in three seconds !! I think that was just a turn of phase by my wife who didn`t get tickets [not for me]...I suppose he`s given life to the gingers.....she said three minutes!!!
                Last edited by cosmo; 21-07-2017, 11:17 AM.
                in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

A fair few people travel to gigs from abroad these days.

Comment

I'm listening to U2 rehearsing for tomorrow night's gig at the moment....can hear them clearly from my house

Comment

I'm listening to U2 rehearsing for tomorrow night's gig at the moment....can hear them clearly from my house
                      To hell with standing outside the hotel ..... what's your address Dinny .

Comment

To hell with standing outside the hotel ..... what's your address Dinny .
                        Can't hear a sound tonight TB.......U2 are on stage at 8.30 it's that now ....Noel Gallagher band was on at 7pm...heard nothing......very strange because i hear rehearsing for a couple of hours today

Comment

Can't hear a sound tonight TB.......U2 are on stage at 8.30 it's that now ....Noel Gallagher band was on at 7pm...heard nothing......very strange because i hear rehearsing for a couple of hours today
                          Free airshow the last 20 mins in Fingal from the Aer Corps display team, they were due to fly over Croker.

Comment

Ah , sure not to worry ......Tom Jones , Boney M and Boy George appearing at Punchestown shortly ....... .

Comment

Ah , sure not to worry ......Tom Jones , Boney M and Boy George appearing at Punchestown shortly ....... .
                              Hope they get trampled by horses

Comment

Working...
                              X