No announcement yet.

Manager of ROI or Stoke ....or other .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manager of ROI or Stoke ....or other .

Not to put a to fine a point on it .......Martin , shite or get off the pot .

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
    Not to put a to fine a point on it .......Martin , shite or get off the pot .
    Get rid of him it's obvious he want's out.....
    The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
      Get rid of him it's obvious he want's out.....
      And replace him with who ? 1 . 5 million a year wont get you much nowadays ,
      and D.O.B. is paying most of that .

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
        And replace him with who ? 1 . 5 million a year wont get you much nowadays ,
        and D.O.B. is paying most of that .
        That's it who.....but he's just waiting to get out....and it looks as if his heart is not in it anymore.....he's seen we have a crap squad and nothing he can do will improve it

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
          That's it who.....but he's just waiting to get out....and it looks as if his heart is not in it anymore.....he's seen we have a crap squad and nothing he can do will improve it
          I fairness , he squeezed every bit of effort out of those players . 2001 was the last time we beat anyone seeded above us in a competition . MON does it 5 times in 4 years , Austria and Wales away , Italy at the Euros , and Germany and Bosnia at home . Thats a very good record . I would like to see him continue for another campaign at least .The football is terrible though .

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
            I fairness , he squeezed every bit of effort out of those players . 2001 was the last time we beat anyone seeded above us in a competition . MON does it 5 times in 4 years , Austria and Wales away , Italy at the Euros , and Germany and Bosnia at home . Thats a very good record . I would like to see him continue for another campaign at least .The football is terrible though .
            We beat Italy at the euro's when Italy had already qualified for the second stage and put out there second team......and beat Germany when they had already qualified ........Bosnia were ranked in the mid 40's when we beat them.....and Wales and Austria are mediocre teams like us

Comment

Working...
            X