X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
    oh no.......hope he'll be okay Dinny, keep us updated
    Will do
    The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• know my dog has some genetic defect that some jack russells get to do with their legs.........

Comment

know my dog has some genetic defect that some jack russells get to do with their legs.........
        He was perfectly fine until they left him out in my back garden....he goes insane out there as feral cats walk across our back wall and he tries to get at them by jumping up at them .....so I thought he might have pulled a muscle doing that ...but he was walking okay but seemed a little subdued when he came in
        The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• so youngest son came home last night.......other one has a cold and is delaying his arrival till Monday. There goes the cereal, milk and bog roll supplies........
          have taken up position on the sofa.

Comment

so youngest son came home last night.......other one has a cold and is delaying his arrival till Monday. There goes the cereal, milk and bog roll supplies........have taken up position on the sofa.
            And the peace...
            We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
              And the peace...
              i don't mind, was too quiet before

Comment

so youngest son came home last night.......other one has a cold and is delaying his arrival till Monday. There goes the cereal, milk and bog roll supplies........
                have taken up position on the sofa.
                Time to get the aul baking/cooking skills going again Katie . How long the lads back for ?? .

Comment

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post
                  Time to get the aul baking/cooking skills going again Katie . How long the lads back for ?? .
                  one's 3 weeks, other 4......what cooking skills?? Cheese on toast is about my limit.......

Comment

one's 3 weeks, other 4......what cooking skills?? Cheese on toast is about my limit.......
                    How je make dat

Comment

How je make dat
                      it would take too long to explain......very complex recipe.

Comment

Just took the dog out (again) and as I got to the end of my road I happened to glance to my right and saw that the postbox, which would have been put in place when the houses were built in 1935, had moved about 30 metres from its original position, seemingly overnight. It gave me quite a shock.
                        Stay tuned for more earth-shattering snippets from your Barnet correspondent.
                        Well was it a dropped kerb job or wha ????

Comment

Well was it a dropped kerb job or wha ????
                          you must have found that article in the BB archives Damn.......yes, they were getting off-street parking

Comment

you must have found that article in the BB archives Damn.......yes, they were getting off-street parking
                            I did.... Is it all done now ?.... musta cost them a fair bit to move dat box ?.

Comment

I did.... Is it all done now ?.... musta cost them a fair bit to move dat box ?.
                              yes, all done. I suppose it's quite a common thing these days to move them as more and more people get it done.

Comment

yes, all done. I suppose it's quite a common thing these days to move them as more and more people get it done.
                                Used te be £200....but that was ages back....bet it's more like £500....now.

Comment

Working...
                                X