X
This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You missed my point Rasher I said if the nearly wealthy people who can afford to run two cars and go on a few holidays thought about getting private health insurance then those who can't afford it would not have to wait in crowded hospital waiting rooms. If you have private health insurance you have walk in clinics,

But many well to do people think they will never need to go to a hospital and when they do they complain loudest. I have many friends in this situation They never think the day is going to come that they need to go to or into a hospital they are getting on now like myself and after a hospital visit they go on about the wait when you know they should have took care of their health insurance

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Rossiter View Post
      Joan ...know how you all feel .....my back is basically FUBAR....but can still mange to rustle up some heart warming grub ....home alone at the moment so made a nice beef stroganoff and some of the sprouts I had left after GD left , very rare to get them here in winter.....
      Good afternoon all - cold and frosty start to the day - but sunny too. Wow that looks yummy Nick and healthy too.

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
      what a mean man you are liam.....and its not even funny...
      I can't comment on his post Helen as he's deleted it little rascal. Glad I missed it though. Had a busy weekend on the Southside with family but I did look in last night. Good to see the forum being busy too.
      UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by liam
        Hi ,WEll i thought it funny,but the important thing i was the only one who thought and wondered where Suzieq was .hi suzie ,i said you can come back now we got the cage cleaned out,
        Well you little brat its not funny to me either. That merits a ban IMO.
        UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Yes ,Yes, i think so to I need a rest from you all .
          Here you go Liam enjoy!!!
          Last edited by bojangles; 24-02-2022, 08:38 PM.
          UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Hi Suzieq, now dont be going and degrading and putting your self and your family down by posting such sh....i thought you are better than that but we all make mistakes, but dont say where you are from . I think you need some better education that place you are in is doing you no good. The last post should be deleted and the poster get a weeks ban. Do we need posters on this forum that post thing,s like the last post ?
            Shame u can't take a joke!! Your loss.
            UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

• Evening all, baltic evening out. 4°c, but real feel -3°c. If ur out this evening wrap up well.
              It's cold enough to snow or a visit from jack frost..
              UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Hi ,WEll i thought it funny,but the important thing i was the only one who thought and wondered where Suzieq was .hi suzie ,i said you can come back now we got the cage cleaned out,
                you just dont give up do you...it takes a brave kinda man to pick keyboard warrior style on a woman or anyone else for that matter without provocation...........as i said....Nasty

Comment

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                  you just dont give up do you...it takes a brave kinda man to pick keyboard warrior style on a woman or anyone else for that matter without provocation...........as i said....Nasty
                  He's a gobshite big time. I hope he chokes on the food I left him haha.
                  UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

• Morning all
                    The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Good morning all another cold but sunny day from the fair city. Happy Pancake Tuesday to you all. Hope you enjoy them whatever way you choose. Have a great day y'all.
                      UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

• Good Morning very cold Grandkids want Nutella on their panckakes I am debating on buying or making I suppose I will end up making them

Comment

• Morning all, freezing cold here. They are cooking and handing out pancakes in our local supermarket

Comment

• Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
                            Morning all, freezing cold here. They are cooking and handing out pancakes in our local supermarket
                            Morning Vico I got a pancake in the job's canteen for 95 cents - yummy indeed!! I have looked on FB and seen that my local Super Valu in Finglas is selling pancakes today.
                            UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post

Comment

• Brunch for the latecomers!!!
                                UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X