Dublin Visit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clogs View Post
    Thanks for accepting me as a member, I am going to be in Dublin for the next 3 to 6 months and have being based in London for the last little while. I would be pleased if anyone could give me a few hints of things to do and pubs to visit as I never grew up here but my parents where from Dublin. I should hopefully be in Dublin in the next few days to sort family stuff .
    Well it's bin a long oul shoppin trip Cloggers....ye must loike Dublin.

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
    Bollox ,
    That's the 2nd time iv'e done that , had never seen the post before ...so just took it that it was just posted .
    LOL.... you bit there 2/-....oul Cloggers came saw and conkered....an dare he was gone....dough oi saw eze light on dey udder night.....so taut oid axe.
    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

I am also going to Dublin next year for a few months. Can you recommend any real estate broker websites for rentals? BTW, do you think this is a good deal? https://tranio.com/ireland/adt/1489743/rent/

Comment

Hi Huss, rents are just crazy at the moment , and anything coming on the market next year is going to be subsidising existing rents because of a cap of 4% increase P/A on existing leases .The landlords will hike up new leases to cover themselves .
        It might be cheaper locating outside Dublin and rent or buy a car to commute ? Either way I hope you enjoy your stay .

Comment

Working...
        X