Drama Series Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
    actually scrap that......got halfway through episode 4 an thought what the f.ck am i doing? utter tripe, i'd give it a miss dinny.
    Watched the first two episodes tonight...thought it was good...

Comment

• Originally posted by barefoot View Post
      Watched the first two episodes tonight...thought it was good...
      I was enjoying it up to ep 4 then it started getting a bit silly, you'll see what I mean if you keep watching. And the main character is kind of annoying.

Comment

• Watched over the last couple of nights the 6 episodes of the Crime series "Hard Sun" recently seen on BBC1.....Must say I really enjoyed ....my type of police drama.....created by the same people that made the great "Luther" series
        The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• 'Striking Out' ....anyone bother ?? .

Comment

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post
            'Striking Out' ....anyone bother ?? .
            Muck

Comment

• Just started watching "Keeping Faith" on BBC iplayer. Set in Wales, it's about a woman whose husband suddenly goes missing. Quite enjoying it so far, it's sort of realistic because the characters aren't all glamorous and good-looking as is often the case in this sort of drama........maybe a bit slow, but will stick with it.

Comment

• Don't remember seeing that advertised ....maybe it hasn't been shown on BBC Northern Ireland yet.....must keep an eye out for it

Comment

• I have to say thank you....thank you.....ive worked my way thro many of the series you guys recommended....they kept me going thro this nightmare lol....right now im watching.....well just started Hard sun.....and its looking good.......

Keep the ideas coming guys im very grateful......hugs

Comment

• any recommendations?????

Comment

• If you have the TV channel REALLY, I can recommend Swipe right for murder. when series two restarts. Series 1 is still available on catchup. They are based on true stories.

Comment

• Shetland is good....but you will need subtitles...think it's on Netflix Canada..

Comment

• thanks guys......im going to try get both lol...watched something called Requiem yesterday i binged thro it all lol

Comment

• Anyone watched "Prey"? Just started episode 1, looks really good......John Simm is in this as well........

Comment

• is it new katie? ive done so much binging on tv in the past while im losing track of what i watched lol......i'll check this though cos i dont remember the name.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                                is it new katie? ive done so much binging on tv in the past while im losing track of what i watched lol......i'll check this though cos i dont remember the name.
                                not new, maybe a couple of years old

Comment

Working...
                                X