No announcement yet.

In Memorium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sry to read of the death of former man utd and rovers goalie Pat Dunne. .r.i.p

Comment

• patty1.jpg

In memory of my beautiful sister Patty , who was killed on this day 50 years ago age 21, Never forgotten .

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles View Post
        [ATTACH]62761[/ATTACH]

In memory of my beautiful sister Patty , who was killed on this day 50 years ago age 21, Never forgotten .
        Beautiful girl,so sad .r.i.p.

Comment

• Thinking of you today Tonybrun on your birthday. Miss you on the forum. Sleep tight my friend. Xxxx
          UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

• Your sister was a gorgeous girl Bo...gone too soon may she rest in peace!!

Tonybrun??? OMG when?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
              Your sister was a gorgeous girl Bo...gone too soon may she rest in peace!!

Tonybrun??? OMG when?
              Helen you might remember Tony brun passed away two years ago, he was a great poster on .ie, .com and briefly on here too. It would have been his 64th birthday yesterday so was just remembering him on here. I met him at a meet here in Oct 2011 - what a gentleman!!!
              UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

• nope i didnt know...or maybe id forgotten..i was surprised to see your post i thought hed just passed away this week......very nice man......may he rest in peace..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                  nope i didnt know...or maybe id forgotten..i was surprised to see your post i thought hed just passed away this week......very nice man......may he rest in peace..
                  He died in June 2014 and its funny his FB page is still up on FB.
                  UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

• Your sister was beautiful Bo, R.I.P.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
                      Your sister was beautiful Bo, R.I.P.
                      Thanks Vico

Comment

• 'There'll never be another RenĂ©': Heartbroken actress who played saucy waitress Yvette pays tribute to 'Allo, 'Allo! co-star Gorden Kaye after he passes away in a care home aged 75.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4WhxWQMHM
                        Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
                        I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
                        Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

• RIP common sense.

Comment

• R.i.p

Comment

• In memory of my Father ...12 years dead today....miss you Dad....
                              The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Big hug Dinny....we miss our dads but we will always have our great memories of them...

Comment

Working...
                                X