Drama Series Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
    I watched the 4 episodes of" Kiri " last night ....found it to be just a run of the mill drama....predicted the killer of the child halfway through the first episode...Sarah Lancashire character was more disturbed than the children she was trying to protect.....she was the cause of the child meeting her death ...putting the child into a precarious position because of her muddled view and trying to hard to be PC......also I thought her part was rather small, apart from the first episode...after that she was only a side issue and the last 3 episodes were mostly based around the two family........also Mrs Dinny was disgusted with the ending...
    I agree with everything you said Dinny...I couldn't believe the ending. Maybe they are setting it up for a second series..

Comment

• i'm going to have to watch it now, just to see if i agree with you guys

Comment

• Originally posted by barefoot View Post
        I agree with everything you said Dinny...I couldn't believe the ending. Maybe they are setting it up for a second series..
        Doubt that BF......even if the son told the mother what happened she couldn't go to the police as she had told them lies about seeing the car
        The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Ah will you cuddle up to Mr B out of that
          He's watching the snooker...not watching that...lol..

Comment

He's watching the snooker...not watching that...lol..
            Well you can forget about a cuddle this weekend ....nothing but Rugby all weekend ......yippie

Comment

• i can't watch it.......tried to sign into All 4 site, tried to change password but it won't let me.......stupid site.......

Comment

Requiem starts tonight on BBC1 9pm....it's spooky by all accounts...
                will give it a bash

Comment

• thought requiem was quite good

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                    thought requiem was quite good
                    I'll look forward to watching it when it finishes so

Comment

• Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
                      A new mystery thriller this Sunday night at 9pm BBC1. Based on books by JK Rowling.....hopefully not tripe like Harry Potter.

RadioTimes
                      Finally got around to reading this book....found it long winded , over detailed and predictable .......book is way overlong and could have been told in half the time.......stick to fantasy "Robert" and forget about detective thrillers

Comment

• "Collateral" a new 4 part drama looks promising it's starting tomorrow Monday at 9pm on BBC2....it's about a young man murdered on his way to an address to deliver a pizza .......he turns out to be a Syrian Refugee who police believe has been murdered on purpose.......staring the wonderful Carey Mulligan

Comment

"Collateral" a new 4 part drama looks promising it's starting tomorrow Monday at 9pm on BBC2....it's about a young man murdered on his way to an address to deliver a pizza .......he turns out to be a Syrian Refugee who police believe has been murdered on purpose.......staring the wonderful Carey Mulligan
                          Also starting tonight is Trauma on ITV. Both Collateral and Trauma feature Boxman lookalike John Simm..........

Comment

I'll look forward to watching it when it finishes so
                            actually scrap that......got halfway through episode 4 an thought what the f.ck am i doing? utter tripe, i'd give it a miss dinny.

Comment

actually scrap that......got halfway through episode 4 an thought what the f.ck am i doing? utter tripe, i'd give it a miss dinny.
                              Ah i'm disappointed hearing that Katie.....was looking forward to it....

Comment

Also starting tonight is Trauma on ITV. Both Collateral and Trauma feature Boxman lookalike John Simm..........
                                Hmmmm....

johnsimm.JPG
                                Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Working...
                                X