No announcement yet.

surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh im so happy to hear this Ed....its great news...and i remembered my das medicine it was something called dopamine....maybe its the same family as the one your wife is on.... hey how are you finding the lyrica...no side effects???

good news too tommy......way to go......mr bionic...

I seem to be on the mend again lol....just have to see the heart guys next week to let them know im still alive.....my remote transmitter was transmitting weird stuff to them so they called me in..but because of the foot thing i had to cancel and postpone it a few times..im almost certain its just the machine hasnt been getting readings cos its in the kitchen....and i havent been in the kitchen for weeks to connect with it lol..... isnt modern science great. and the foot is finally fecking healing...so i can keep my highheels.

Comment

• Originally posted by tommie View Post
      Jasus, Helen, Ye have te get better, an quick
      I’m known as de Man of Steel now
      Titanium Hip
      Titanium Denture
      Steel Stent
      Just wondering where der goin to put de 18” Titanium Rod I saw in the Surgery
      That's your metal mickey M8.
      I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
      Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
        oh im so happy to hear this Ed....its great news...and i remembered my das medicine it was something called dopamine....maybe its the same family as the one your wife is on.... hey how are you finding the lyrica...no side effects???

good news too tommy......way to go......mr bionic...

I seem to be on the mend again lol....just have to see the heart guys next week to let them know im still alive.....my remote transmitter was transmitting weird stuff to them so they called me in..but because of the foot thing i had to cancel and postpone it a few times..im almost certain its just the machine hasnt been getting readings cos its in the kitchen....and i havent been in the kitchen for weeks to connect with it lol..... isnt modern science great. and the foot is finally fecking healing...so i can keep my highheels.
        Helen;I'm a walking talking pharmacy.I am also taking stuff called Pregabalin for neuropathy with no effects from either.Thanks to our health coverage,no financial effects as you know. Aside from my few ailments,I'm in great shape for the shape I'm in. God bless Ontario health plan..lol

Comment

• hahahha your making me laugh lol.....i said to willie if i wasnt half dead id be fine lol..

whats this drug Pregabalin? i'll look it up...i was going to wait for a while till all the other meds are out of my system and i can walk again....and try the CBD oil again..i found it didnt help with the neuro pain it made it worse..but maybe that was the bloomin lupus....

Love our health system here in ONT lol

Comment

hahahha your making me laugh lol.....i said to willie if i wasnt half dead id be fine lol..

whats this drug Pregabalin? i'll look it up...i was going to wait for a while till all the other meds are out of my system and i can walk again....and try the CBD oil again..i found it didnt help with the neuro pain it made it worse..but maybe that was the bloomin lupus....

Love our health system here in ONT lol
            It;s for helping to stem the foot pain called Peripheral neuropathy due to the diapetes affecting the nerves in toes and feet etc. and sometime another extremity as well.lol Never mind the oil,just smoke a joint,and you won't feel any pain.lol

Comment

• yea thats what im going to do hahahaha..but im also going to ask the dr about that med you mentioned lol

Comment

• just had an angiogram meself on Friday, waitin on the docs decision what to do next , bookin in for a thallium test , I had two bouts of bad chest pain over the previous week and a half....I guess its an age thing ...still for 38 its still young...
                in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

• Originally posted by cosmo View Post
                  just had an angiogram meself on Friday, waitin on the docs decision what to do next , bookin in for a thallium test , I had two bouts of bad chest pain over the previous week and a half....I guess its an age thing ...still for 38 its still young...
                  Cosmo; You want lay off the gargle.It's acid reflux.lol Used to be called heartburn in the old days.

Comment

just had an angiogram meself on Friday, waitin on the docs decision what to do next , bookin in for a thallium test , I had two bouts of bad chest pain over the previous week and a half....I guess its an age thing ...still for 38 its still young...
                    Your getting the full service so cosmo........you'll be a new man after it
                    The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• You’ll be right Cos
                      I got the all clear, but still getting slight chest pains that will go soon I’m told
                      But because of all the medication I’m on now that I have never taken before in my life the body doesn’t like it
                      Have developed a cough which I am told has to do with the blood thinners
                      Going for a check up on Friday, hope they will reduce the dosage
                      Went to the Cardio Rehab this morning, did 10 kms on the bike machine and weights, alls good
                      I'm a Freeborn Man of the Travellin' People

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
                        Your getting the full service so cosmo........you'll be a new man after it
                        bit up in the air at the moment dinny, the angio result was the same as the last time [2008] [plus a tiny piece more narrowing ,no concerns] ,so where did the recent bouts of pain come from ?, so they are going to check the heart muscle with the thallium test . oh well.... feel ok now, just in after a little walk after dinner.

Comment

• Originally posted by tommie View Post
                          You’ll be right Cos
                          I got the all clear, but still getting slight chest pains that will go soon I’m told
                          But because of all the medication I’m on now that I have never taken before in my life the body doesn’t like it
                          Have developed a cough which I am told has to do with the blood thinners
                          Going for a check up on Friday, hope they will reduce the dosage
                          Went to the Cardio Rehab this morning, did 10 kms on the bike machine and weights, alls good
                          Tommie,

what did they do for you and whats your heart status....I`v had the right artery blocked for twenty years, and three stents in the other [divided] artery, the angiogram on Friday said it was the same as in the last one I had in 2008, so I`m goin for a thallium [nuclear] to check out the heart muscle.

good luck to you .

Comment

• Ive had several blockages..but the rule of thumb here is the blockage has to be a certain amount before they will stent it or bypass it im not quite sure of the number lol....they told me but i forget

Comment

Ive had several blockages..but the rule of thumb here is the blockage has to be a certain amount before they will stent it or bypass it im not quite sure of the number lol....they told me but i forget
                              Jesus MKM don’t tell me you have Alzheimer’s now LOL

Comment

Tommie,

what did they do for you and whats your heart status....I`v had the right artery blocked for twenty years, and three stents in the other [divided] artery, the angiogram on Friday said it was the same as in the last one I had in 2008, so I`m goin for a thallium [nuclear] to check out the heart muscle.

good luck to you .
                                Cosmo; I've been through all that,and ended up with 3 stents and a tripple bypass..I hope all turns out well for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X