Arlene Foster: Ireland pushing border agenda in Brexit talks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
    I take it that you are not happy with the agreement Jembo .Why not ?
    Me......unhappy?.....certainly not Bo. Brexit will never effect me as I have had my working like. Enough money in the bank to see me through old age and the rest. I simply join in the conversation and say what I see.
    I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
    Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

Originally posted by jembo View Post
      A democratically elected United Kindom Prime Minister,has been brought to her knees by a bunch of non- elected EU Bureaucrats. They say the next, and subsequent negotiations, will be even harder. No agreements have been finalized and it could still end up with a walk away. It's not over till it's over.
      jembo; Do you mean brought to her knees as " A la Monica Lewinskey" lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ed O'Gorman View Post
        jembo; Do you mean brought to her knees as " A la Monica Lewinskey" lol
        More like vultures on the fence,Ed. Mind you I noticed that Arlene Foster caved in very quickly. She in now talking about “the national interest” instead of playing “party politics” seems like someone had a word in her ear!
        Last edited by jembo; 10-12-2017, 06:08 AM.
        I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
        Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

More like vultures on the fence,Ed. Mind you I noticed that Arlene Foster caved in very quickly. She in now talking about “the national interest” instead of playing “party politics” seems like someone had a word in her ear!
          The two are intertwined as far as the DUP are concerned .

Comment

Maybe it was Martin McGuinness. Jazizz she's a homely looking,who'd make a man want to become a priest.
            Last edited by Ed O'Gorman; 10-12-2017, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X