The Barnet Bugle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
    with me it's stuff like clothes i hope to be able to get into one day, and baking trays for when i get around to doing "proper cooking".......and old toys that i'm sentimental about
    I know what you mean about the clothes Katie. Having them in the wardrobe seems like an incentive to lose the weight. It all makes perfect sense.

Comment

• Move is off......buyers pulled out, the b'stards..........really pissed off........

Comment

Move is off......buyers pulled out, the b'stards..........really pissed off........
        Ah Kate so sorry to hear that.....you must be so disappointed
        The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
          Ah Kate so sorry to hear that.....you must be so disappointed
          I am.......don't really know what to do now, feel like crawling under a stone........

Comment

• Had you put a deposit on another house?

Comment

I am.......don't really know what to do now, feel like crawling under a stone........
              You will just have to put it up for sale again.....your in a desirable area so you should have no problem getting it sold.....

Comment

Had you put a deposit on another house?
                not a deposit, but i'd had the survey done and then because of the issues it brought up I got a structural engineer to do another survey, plus I've paid some solicitors fees, so I have lost money on it.......

Comment

You will just have to put it up for sale again.....your in a desirable area so you should have no problem getting it sold.....
                  market's really bad at the moment Dinny; these people were getting the house cheap, then they had a survey done and wanted us to knock 30k off it......we refused so they dropped out.......we'll only sell if we're prepared to sell it really cheaply........

Comment

not a deposit, but i'd had the survey done and then because of the issues it brought up I got a structural engineer to do another survey, plus I've paid some solicitors fees, so I have lost money on it.......
                    That's terrible ....and it's probably money you couldn't afford to lose especially at this time of year.....hopefully you will get more for your house this time around

Comment

That's terrible ....and it's probably money you couldn't afford to lose especially at this time of year.....hopefully you will get more for your house this time around
                      i'm sick of the whole thing to be honest.......

Comment

market's really bad at the moment Dinny; these people were getting the house cheap, then they had a survey done and wanted us to knock 30k off it......we refused so they dropped out.......we'll only sell if we're prepared to sell it really cheaply........
                        I thought people were crying out for property in London at the moment ....I was mistaken

Comment

i'm sick of the whole thing to be honest.......
                          It's only a set back Katie......it will all work out in the end

Comment

It's only a set back Katie......it will all work out in the end
                            we're taking it off the market for now, so we can review the situation.

Comment

Well nothing will be happening in the market now until near the end of January

Comment

I am sorry to hear your news on the house Katie. But maybe in the Spring things will be better. I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you

Comment

Working...
                                X