Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see the Arsenal v Cologne Europa League match only kicked off at 9.07...due to crowd trouble outside Arsenal's ground.....Arsenal are already 0-1 behind ....to a team that are last in the German league....going to be a long night for everyone
    The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• [QUOTE=dinny;453025]I see the Arsenal v Cologne Europa League match only kicked off at 9.07...due to crowd trouble outside Arsenal's ground.....Arsenal are already 0-1 behind ....to a team that are last in the German league....going to be a long night for everyone[/QUOTE

Concentrating on the league ......

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
        I see the Arsenal v Cologne Europa League match only kicked off at 9.07...due to crowd trouble outside Arsenal's ground.....Arsenal are already 0-1 behind ....to a team that are last in the German league....going to be a long night for everyone
        3-1 now to Arsenal.

Crowd trouble seems to be creeping back in. The 2018 WC could be a hard nuts tournament between the English, Germans and Russians off the pitch.

Everton got blitzed 3-0 by mighty Atalanta, Koeman could be the next Premier Manager to get the boot.

Comment

• 20,000 Germans turned up for the match ...they only had 3,000 tickets allocated to them........worse than the Dubs allocation
          The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Good introduction for Dick Van Dyke [Liverpool] Friday night in the FA Cup .

Comment

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post
              Good introduction for Dick Van Dyke [Liverpool] Friday night in the FA Cup .
              Seventy five million cheque for him - and now a hundred and sixty million coming in for Coutinho... a topsy turvy week for the Liverpool bean counters.
              Everything is self-evident.

Comment

• The Pool and City later on .....could be a good one , then again .

Comment

• So who is your favorite duffer of all time ?

Comment

The Pool and City later on .....could be a good one , then again .
                    It was a good one

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Rossiter View Post
                      So who is your favorite duffer of all time ?
                      What do you mean Nick , a bad player ?

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles View Post
                        It was a good one
                        Squeaky bum towards the end ......fans got their monies worth though .

Comment

Squeaky bum towards the end ......fans got their monies worth though .
                          I remember getting a good reception when I arrived to install three lifts in Arsenal's old football stadium....
                          Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by quinner View Post
                            I remember getting a good reception when I arrived to install three lifts in Arsenal's old football stadium....
                            They could do with one now after todays result .

Comment

They could do with one now after todays result .
                              Now I am very sad..........Time for Obscene Wenger to retire......
                              Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by quinner View Post
                                Now I am very sad..........Time for Obscene Wenger to retire......
                                Think he may alright ...things not going according to script , knocked out of the FA Cup also ...ahhh well .

Comment

Working...
                                X