Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great thread idea Bo

Comment

• The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
          great thread idea Bo
          Thanks Km , but flattery will get you everywhere .

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles View Post
            Thanks Km , but flattery will get you everywhere .
            Oi !!! don't start gerrin fresh wih my passion flower righ.

Bill Haley - the Rock and Roll King visits Dublin.27/02/1957. Bill Haley (06/07/1925 – 09/02/1981) was one of the first American rock and roll musicians. He is credited by many with first popularizing this form of music in the early 1950s with his group Bill Haley & His Comets and their hit song "Rock Around the Clock".
            MOVIE
            When the show first hit Dublin it inspired waves of Teddy Boy terrorism. Usually it erupted in the cinemas and flowed out into the streets. In an effort to quell the riots, police brass looked for their toughest men. And with bottles, stones and chains flying,they had to be really tough. Jim Branigan was a first choice. In his day he rocked and rolled every pugilist of his weight that Ireland or Europe could produce. And he walked off with all the silverware.If Bill Haley comes back to Dublin again with his Comets, Jim Branigan is one cat who won’t rip it up even for free. But I dare say he’ll rip up any scraps that start’.
            When researching Dublin’s ‘Animal Gangs’ of the 1930s and 40s recently, the story and mythology of Garda James ‘Lugs’ Branigan came into play, with Dubliners of a cert…

Attached Files
            We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

• Originally posted by cogito View Post
              Nice one Dinny... knew the tune by Love but didn't know the name of it.

Video looks right up to date though... no way could that be from '67.
              Don't know where the video came from cogs.....think it's a scene from a movie....the guy looks like one of the Baldwin Brothers......
              The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

• Miami showband at the arcadia bray may 1968, 4,000 inside 1,500 outside.
                      Attached Files
                      in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

Working...
                      X