Hypnosis (Merged with Insomnia )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
    right hahahaa...id be walking down the street in my sleep lol...but you know thats really the only thing that actually worked on the pain haha go figure
    You felt no pain because you were off you head...you were still in pain but unable to feel it
    The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• probably that stuff is godawful...also causes hallucinations...bad ones lol...slept from 6...till...7.30....meh

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
        Do you ever read in bed.....I find if i do i'm falling asleep after 15 mins
        What a waste of bed...
        We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

probably that stuff is godawful...also causes hallucinations...bad ones lol...slept from 6...till...7.30....meh
          Sleeeeeep !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
            What a waste of bed...
            You can do a lot in 15 mins
            The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
              You can do a lot in 15 mins
              true

Comment

• Oh you can actually lol...

Comment

Oh you can actually lol...
                  Gizza clue

Comment

• well last night i got into bed....lay down.....sat up switched off the light was going to lay down again but sat up and put the light on....willies yelling ffs....either leave it on or off...i dig him with my elbow and go stop whining will ya...and he pulls the duvet over his head...so i pulled the duvet back sos i had enough...and hes sitting up trying to get his end of the duvet..all this took probably 2 mins flat see we could easily have had a divorce in 5 mins lol......but i got up and left him with the lights on hehehhe

you can do a lot in 5 mins when you think about it hehe

Comment

well last night i got into bed....lay down.....sat up switched off the light was going to lay down again but sat up and put the light on....willies yelling ffs....either leave it on or off...i dig him with my elbow and go stop whining will ya...and he pulls the duvet over his head...so i pulled the duvet back sos i had enough...and hes sitting up trying to get his end of the duvet..all this took probably 2 mins flat see we could easily have had a divorce in 5 mins lol......but i got up and left him with the lights on hehehhe

you can do a lot in 5 mins when you think about it hehe
                      LMBO...

Comment

• at the risk of sounding like Victor Mildew I have to say I cant believe it....I went to bed at 11 last night lay down hoping to get some sleep but fully convinced id be up and down in the kitchen by midnight..and guess what..i woke up 10 mins ago......and its 7.30am lol.....this goes on record as a major miracle..

Comment

Working...
                        X