Posting Podcasts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting Podcasts

Can someone tell me how I do this? I came across a radio programme today on the topic of Ireland 1916 - 18. I downloaded it but when I tried to upload it to the thread as an attachment it said it was "loading" for ages, and finally I got a message saying it couldn't be loaded as there was a "security key" missing. What's that all about?

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
    Can someone tell me how I do this? I came across a radio programme today on the topic of Ireland 1916 - 18. I downloaded it but when I tried to upload it to the thread as an attachment it said it was "loading" for ages, and finally I got a message saying it couldn't be loaded as there was a "security key" missing. What's that all about?
    Katie....if you can send us the link where you were trying to download from we can check it ....there may be some registration required ....

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Rossiter View Post
      Katie....if you can send us the link where you were trying to download from we can check it ....there may be some registration required ....
      I'll see if I can do that Nick.

Comment

oh. managed to just post it as a link! Didn't know I could do that!
        Thanks anyway Nick, should have tried that first!

Comment

Katie - we can't upload video or audio attachments - they're too big.

But if there's a podcast you think people might be interested in, just post the link as Nick suggested.
          Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
            Katie - we can't upload video or audio attachments - they're too big.

But if there's a podcast you think people might be interested in, just post the link as Nick suggested.
            I did......it's on the thread, you must have missed it!

Comment

it doesn't seem to be working now but it was earlier......

Comment

Working...
              X