Astronomy/ Weather Patterns etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astronomy/ Weather Patterns etc

Bigby regularly posts interesting info to do with Planetary Orbits, strange weather etc and they get lost on other threads so we can all see them clearly here on a dedicated thread.

Originally posted by Womblemum View Post
    Bigby regularly posts interesting info to do with Planetary Orbits, strange weather etc and they get lost on other threads so we can all see them clearly here on a dedicated thread.

you'r a star womble.....i am sirius...
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

good idea.....sez i whos expecting 2 days of snow

Comment

did you planet to happen.
        in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

hehehe cosmo ........^5

nope didnt "planet" but those who did were wrong...thank god lol..no snow ..no freezing rain......just a dull miserably cold morning ..Yahoo

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
            hehehe cosmo ........^5

nope didnt "planet" but those who did were wrong...thank god lol..no snow ..no freezing rain......just a dull miserably cold morning ..Yahoo

a dull miserable cold morning.......and you are a wahoo

Comment

i have one foot sliding off the sanity sloop and one foot in the fog here quinner lol....dont care what the fecking weather does right now to be honest

Comment

every day should start off with....

a big dose, of admiration for the world around you......

followed by, a reasonable amount of respect for those that you meet ..

anger should only be taken when absolutely necessessary......and be immediately followed by a sincere amount of apologies........;

hope should be taken any time it is needed....and as much as you can take in each dose.....

love does not need to be taken.....you were born with more than you will ever need.....the more you use up..the more will come and take it's place......use as much as you like.....the supply is endless

Comment

it does...start that way i mean lol..but then you get outa bed and face reality...........ughhhh

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                    it does...start that way i mean lol..but then you get outa bed and face reality...........ughhhh
                    When did you meet him ???
                    Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is mystery, Today is a gift.

Comment

great idea for a thread womblemom

just back from Cork, there was torrential rain when I left but not too bad across the country until I got to Kildare and then more heavy rain
                      heard a flood warning for the next few hours in Dublin

Comment

Yes, a Weather Girl, just like TV!

Comment

hopefully the flooding will not be as bad as a few months ago

Comment

there was Thunder, lightening and snow in Lucan this afternoon. Also, the corpo have been out and about all day cleaning shores at areas that have been prone to flooding in latter years so they must be expecting a deluge! Whats the betting we'll get nothing...just like them having all the salt and sand for the snow last winter and it wasn't needed lol

Comment

temp varied between 6.5c to 13c today as I was driving
                              I had the heating on in the car and after a while I had cold air on

Comment

Working...
                              X