• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
    almost footless
    Or footloose.lol

Comment

• I was at the sperm bank hospital yesterday, the nurse asked would Ilike to cum in the cup, jazus I said, I don`t think I`m in that league.......really though I was at the hospital for a 'nuclear' test of the heart blood vessels at rest, back on Monday for part two ,test under stress [they should see my missus], have to leave off all caffines, coffee, tea, choccy bars, everything except bread and water for twenty four hours . I fell asleep in the mri machine on Friday .
      in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

• Originally posted by cosmo View Post
        . I fell asleep in the mri machine on Friday..
        Same happened to me a few months ago... seriously.

Some people are freaked out by them... especially if you're in any way claustrophobic. I find them... peaceful.
        Everything is self-evident.

Comment

• I cant go in one cos of the ICD i have implanted...it'll explode...some of the technicians dont actually understand and last trip to the hospital this wan was trying to drag me by the hair into one....and willie pulling me out..shes screaming but i have drs orders..and willie screaming f the dr...anyways another dr arrived and canceled the order cos the implant cant go in an mri machine.....then the witch told me it was my own fault if i had something wrong that they could only find in the machine..i told her to f off......very upsetting morning lol...

Comment

• Doctor has just taken me off Lipitor could hardly walk a few yards with terrible pain in my legs and belly
            I'm a Freeborn Man of the Travellin' People

Comment

• Originally posted by tommie View Post
              Doctor has just taken me off Lipitor could hardly walk a few yards with terrible pain in my legs and belly
              Sorry to hear that - hope you're better soon.
              Everything is self-evident.

Comment

• i found i had horrid reactions to that drug tommie..and in fact all the statins...but ive had high cholesterol for years..since i was 21.....my dr says its normal for me..and the strokes ive had havent been because of the cholestrol..but rather the lupus.

Comment

• so i showed up for my appointment with my Dr....the staff were all very excited
                  and surprised to see me still in the land of the living....no one really knows what the feck happened but the dr suspects adrenal failure since i was weaning off steroids at the time and one thing morphed into everything but the kitchen sink.....

in retro i should have held back on the stents and angio surgery to see how things evolved..cos all i have left now are residual affects for the surgery....anyways part of all this is nerve pain..(remember too the lupus went into the central nerves this time too) anyways the pain is cruel....ive had very bad reactions to gabapentin and lyrica......when pain gets extreme i take oxycontin and sleep it thro...so the other day i found an old med i had here which deals with nerve pain too..so i started taking it 2 days ago...so far no ill affects or side affects and thankfully no hallucinations or sleep walking but neither is it affecting the pain...

anyways i talked to the dr today about it and he says in fact its one of the best meds for nerve pain..so its a good thing to be on and he wrote me a prescription for it..and told me how to increase the dose cos what im taking is very low.......im really hoping this will work...my plan until it kicks in probably in two weeks is this ....to deal with the pain im going to smoke mary joanna....and if that doesnt work just take an oxy at night..

anyways...the drug is Aventyl......has anyone taken it..or are taking it..how did you find it..did it work...did it have any side effects....they say the biggest side effect might be weight gain..feck that..im more concerned with having no pain

Comment

• hope you`re feeling better m.k.m.

Comment

• much much better thanks cosmo....now if i could only get this bloomin pain under control id be fine lol....hope this med works. you and family ok?

Comment

• everyone`s ok at the minute m.k.m, ..... the pair of us are waitin for test results , meself on the ticker, herself on the liver....once ye hit 38 things start to wear out.

Comment

• isnt that true....i think im going to be 40 soon to escape all this 38 shyte....hope the tests all come back good cosmo..hugs

Comment

• Pain in the legs has been gone for 5 days now (touch wood) since being off Lipitor, was back to the Gym on Thursday, took Freddie for a long walk at 6am this morning, feeling good
                            I'm a Freeborn Man of the Travellin' People

Comment

• Originally posted by tommie View Post
                              Pain in the legs has been gone for 5 days now (touch wood) since being off Lipitor, was back to the Gym on Thursday, took Freddie for a long walk at 6am this morning, feeling good
                              Good on ya mate.
                              I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
                              Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

• glad to hear this tommie..these statin drugs are godawful....im now having some odd side effects from the new drug aventyl..but im going to stay on it for a while longer and see if things settle down

Comment

Working...
                                X