Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bloggers - were they unloved or just pathetic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloggers - were they unloved or just pathetic?

Have you ever noticed that people who blog are more than a tad narcissistic? They all seem to need a ridiculous about of attention and definitely do not want anyone to disagree with them. What's that all about? Have we completely lost the ability to have an honest conversation? Must it all be sunshine up the back side?

Are you talking about specific examples, Eileen, or just in general?

Comment

I can not give an opinion as I do not follow bloggers, I have one friend in South Africa who writes a personal blog and I love her writing

Comment

I don't blog or follow bloggers, I feel it is just a waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Eileen View Post
          Have you ever noticed that people who blog are more than a tad narcissistic? They all seem to need a ridiculous about of attention and definitely do not want anyone to disagree with them. What's that all about? Have we completely lost the ability to have an honest conversation? Must it all be sunshine up the back side?
          Rather than create a thread on the subject, would it not have been more informative for you to have approached some of the regular bloggers who contribute to our Transport, History or Genealogy sections for example - and enquire about their 'narcissism' ?
          Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Working...
          X